2,068 results
All reviewstennis courtssports facilitiesan industrial estatepoolside restaurantleisure poolwhite beachin seasonpizzeria restaurantentertainment staffhuge complexrented a carmain restaurantshuttle busno tea making facilitieshuge selectionshort breaklarge hotel
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Been at Geovillage with family(2 teenage girls) for one week. Excellent sporting facilities with Olympic 50m pool, gym, tennis etc. Used the pool lots for training. The outdoor leisure pool is nice too with a good programme. Restaurants are plenty on site with good food at reasonable prize.
The rooms are aged a have seen better days. They offer a shuttle service to the white beach, which we used once and do not recommend. Reasons are that the driver was interested in his looks and his phone rather than the road. No seatbelt fastened, on the phone the whole time whilst checking his hair in the vanity mirror. All that with 6 passengers in the back. Therefore better to make your own way to the beach. The hotel really needs to sort that out.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Nice stay at the Geovillage, I stayed with my boyfriend . I loved the swimming pool and the vicinity between Olbia And the beaches. We rented a car which I recommend, although the hotel provides transportation to the beach with your own car you are better off to coat different ones.
I loved the restaurant by the pool, very nice seafood.
Very clean resort as well, room impeccable as all facilities
..The only bad point was the rude staff at the bar by the hotel square, never a smile always on a bad mood very unprofessional ....
Friendly staff at reception and super friendly house keeping .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 783meech
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Spent one night at the geovillage in order to be close to olbia for our sunday flight. I wish we stayed there longer in order to try everything. The room was really spacious and nice. Breakfast was really good. Had a free spa entry but did not have the time to use it. Ideally located, 10 min by car from the airport. The complex look really big and looks like there are a lot of activities there. Really good value for money.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mastercheflarecette
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I have just spent 4 nights here as a relax before heading out to explore this great country.

The resort is located within 15 mins of the airport, so makes an ideal location to unwind.

Don't be fooled by the 4 star rating, it might have been once, however it feels a little past its prime.

He check in staff were excellent and very helpful, however I found the signage from arrival at the location dire. So perhaps it was the relief at finally checking in that caused my jubilation!

The room was decent, bed excellent, bathroom and aircon all functioning, however it took me to report that 3 bulbs were out in the room. 1 by the wardrobe containing the safe and 2 in the bathroom (so one side of the twin sinks was in darkness).

I also noted that we only had one chair on our balcony, which was a shame.

I decided to be proactive and raise these matters and the excellent reception staff made a note and within 3 hours all bulbs fixed and I gained a table and chair set for the balcony! All very impressive, however why couldn't the cleaning staff have reported these matters....?

I have to say the cleaning staff were excellent at cleaning, so perhaps it's a demarcation issue....

My only other grumble was seeing the same paper serviette littering the edge of the footpath leading up to the entrance to our accommodation. The bellboy walked past it and the daily cleaning staff walked past it countless times.....these things all just go to show a lack of pride and standards.

The resort appeared to have historically operating businesses on site , a hairdresser, and some other units, but all were empty which added to the feel of an out of season English holiday resort down on its luck.

The breakfasts were buffet style and plenty of choice.

We are in 3 of the 4 nights, but we're becoming a bit stir crazy with the menu.

There was usually some form of musician or a fashion show or some dancing to add a little spice to the evening meal.

Other than the outside leisure pool, we didn't take advantage of any of the sporting facilities, but noted groups of (well behaved) youths from football and swimming clubs who were obviously on some form of training camp.

The outside pool has a "no reservation" policy on the limited number of poolside recliners, however it seemed that if you knew certain key staff, they turned a blind eye, whilst other staff actively removed towels and personal possessions of the hoggers!!

At the leisure pool, there is a daily routine of classes, aqua aerobics, dance, exercise, kids type stuff - which was all harmless fun and reasonably well supported.

Would I go back, yes - perhaps just to see if the piece of serviette is still there!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This gym must had been spectacular in its early days. It does have some good kit - antiquated. For 10 euros entrance fee (x 4 visits I.e. 40 euros), there was no soap to wash my hands, no water fountain. No air conditioning. A very basic service for the money.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple