1,122 results
All reviews close to the airport airport hotel bacchus restaurant olbia airport great hotel early flight modern hotel police station the bus nice pool convenient location turkish bath minutes from the airport small balcony breakfast selection sky tv swimming pool
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Loved the appearance of the hotel, which is well-kept,clean and modern, with funky little extras which make it very stylish, but at a very reasonable price. Breakfast buffet excellent. Dinner slightly pricy, but there isn't a lot of choice of other eating places in the vicinity. The pool was an unexpected bonus and I enjoyed my late afternoon swim. Only stayed one night as it was the perfect location to drop off the hire car the day before and then walk to the airport the next morning for an early flight. Had a room with a nice balcony, although each balcony is separated from its neighbour by only a low wall, so no privacy, but for one night, it was not an issue. I give this hotel four out of five, as the one thing that let it down was the reception. We waited for several minutes to be served, and two female members of the reception staff appeared several times from the back office, so they were aware of our presence, but then went back to the back office with barely an acknowledgement that we were waiting. We arrived at 1:30pm, and when we were eventually attended to, we were told that check-in was at 3pm,but that we could go back at 2pm to see if our room was ready. Considering that this was not peak season, and it seemed pretty obvious that the hotel was not full, surely a room was available. When we did go back at 2pm, the receptionist had to check to see if the room was ready, which fortunately it was. It was obvious that the neighbouring rooms were not occupied, so we were surprised about the delay, but it did not impact upon our enjoyment of our stay.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Well constructed and conveniently located hotel for the airport. No issues in respect of noises. God breakfasts. Nice to be able to breakfast outside although the outside dining is not always available. Previous concern about mini bar contents being full of sugary drinks now allayed by a prior request.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank danielii2015
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Had a very smart room. If you haven't reserved a room with a balcony, all the other rooms have a Juliet balcony. Liked the lounge area and Cafe Jazz. No aircraft noise, but unfortunately pile driving from nearby building site, but in spite of noise happy to have stayed at hotel for 5 days. Ate at Bacchus restaurant each evening. Some members of staff could improve their customer service. One night I had the best lemon and pesto risotto, so ordered the following evening, but this time it was the worst with no taste of lemon or basil pesto.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017

A friend of ours was celebrating a special birthday while staying at the Jazz Hotel in Olbia this week. I wanted to do something special and celebratory for her for her birthday, so I emailed the hotel to find out what options would be available. They replied quickly and were EXTREMELY helpful in putting together a plan for me. Room Service delivered champagne and a card to our friend's room at an appointed hour on her birthday as a surprise for her.
I am very impressed by the courteous, efficient and all-around GREAT service the Jazz Hotel staff extended to me. They were GREAT!!
I understand from our friends who stayed there that this is not unusual. They have enjoyed their stay there immensely. The hotel gets a HIGH recommendation from all of us.
Thanks you to the staff of the Jazz Hotel!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Tracy W
JazzhotelOlbia, Direttore vendite at Jazz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Tracy,

we are really happy to have contributed positively to your friens birthday surprise.
Thank you for the kind rewiew!
We hope to have you next time as our guest!

Best regards,

Marcella Chabert - Sales Manager Jazz Hotel

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I read really good reviews about the hotel on Trip Advisor and booked a one weeks stay there to celebrate our first Anniversary .

Positives. Very clean hotel- Parking - some lovely staff -Petra and Allesso on reception and superb breakfast staff Larri Laura Matteo. Nice fresh fruit for breakfast. Pool and gym. Rooms clean with mod cons you'd expect in a 4 star hotel..

Now the cons - the hotel sits on a main road surrounded by motorways . There is constant noise outside and nowhere to actually walk to ( the walk to Olbia is via a motorway!)
The breakfast is displayed beautifully but lacks content - I don't know if hens are rare in Sardinia but you have to pay an additional 5 euros for poached/soft boiled eggs/omelettes and extra for juice or if you have over the quota of allowed hot drinks. As we paid £120 per night ( some paid more) we felt this should have been included . The gym has 5 pieces of equipment ( no TVs no radio no weights )
I read how accommodating the hotel was ) a main reason for selecting it - and wrote beforehand with a copy of my marriage certificate explaining it was my first anniversary asking for an upgrade. The hotel was apparently full - we were given a basic room no balcony . The room next to ours did have one. Didn't even get a complimentary bottle of water or piece of fruit ! We arrived midday and were told there would be a 3 hour wait for the room ( no drinks were offered) when I questioned this - I was told a room would be ready in 10 mins )
Basically we were stuck by the airport ( 3 min drive) with no views/ nothing extra . I raised this 5 times with the hotel that this was an Anniversary holiday could they do something small for us to make it special - but this fell on deaf ears. By the time we were offered a balcony I'd had enough and couldn't be bothered moving room - The Italians are known for their hospitality and excellent service- we go every year. In July we returned from a 2 week stay in Sicily where the customer service received was outstanding . I wasn't expecting outstanding just a little bit of thoughtfulness ...

I would recommend the hotel for a nights stay on arrival or departure - it's right by the airport and meticulously clean . But it's soul less not somewhere to spend a week-

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gilliel

Dear guest,
we regret that when you chose the hotel for your holiday in Sardinia, the travel agency did not specified the exact location of the Jazz Hotel, as well as the type of services we offered. Maybe you were looking for an hotel with other features, so you have been unhappy from the first day. We're very sorry about that, because we always try to please our guests and and we would like that all of them can relax and enjoy the beauty of our island.

I remind you that your reservation did not include the room with the balcony and no free upgrade for your anniversary. As you made it by a tour operator, we were attentive to what we booked. I assure you that if you booked directly we could have done differently.

The check-in time is at 03.00 pm as described in your booking confirmation, so if you came at noon the room could not be ready yet.

We also proposed if you want to change hotel we will be engaged to find a suitable structure for your needs. However you decided to stay at Hotel Jazz.

We're really sorry that situation has influenced your opionion about Italian hospitality, which I assure you is one of our most prestigious points of our Jazz Hotel.

Best regards,