See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

I stayed with 3 friends at this hotel where the staff were welcoming and informative. They were more than the information centre.
Our rooms were clean and comfortable. It was a 15 minute walk to the centre of town but there was a bus available on the same street. We arrived late in the evening and the chef kindly agreed to stay open for us and prepared a tasty meal.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2015

The hotel is OK: it's an older place so it's a little run-down, but everything basically works. Water pressure in the shower could be better. Breakfast is included, which is a plus.

Oh: usual European hotel advisory: don't choose this place if you're expecting a US-style chain experience.

The WiFi didn't work at first but was resolved once the manager was called in to reset the router. Though I had to be quite firm with the receptionist to make this happen: she was giving me the "Boh..." shoulder-shrug treatment until I made it clear I wouldn't stand for it.

The major negative for me was that it is about a 25 minute walk to the city center. There are buses, but they aren't that frequent, and several times I arrived at the bus stop to discover that the next bus was 25 or more minutes away (there ARE electronic display boards at the stops)... at which point one may as well hoof it.
I think I would try to stay somewhere more central on another visit.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Room rate includes breakfast which overall is great value for money. We arrived at 0900 off a boat and arrived at hotel hoping to drop off bags, and 2 out of our 3 rooms were ready. Perfect. The hotel isn't geared up to overally welcome families with small children, nor does it offer a pool or seaviews - one of our rooms overlooked the petrol station which the hotel sits behind - but it wasn't a distraction, The rooms are very clean, fully air conditioned and the Wi-Fi worked throughout the hotel. Most of the staff (apart from 1 member) did not speak English so communication was a little hard work - our fault for not taking a phrase book. The staff at breakfast have no English whatsoever, on entering the restaurant you see the usual juices and cereals plus lots of homemade cakes! Other items are available but you have to ask for them and there is no menu.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We used this hotel for a couple of nights after arriving in Sardinia at Olbia airport.
The hotel is well kept with helpful friendly staff, plus they offered a good deal on half board.
Ideal for a short stay pre/post airport transfer, however it offers no external facilities such as a garden/terrace or swimming pool.
Olbia itself is pleasant enough but doesn't really seem to have much to entice a visitor to a long stay.

Room tip: Balconies of rooms at the front open directly onto a petrol station forecourt. Rooms at the back overlook a quiet street.
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WelshRay
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Stayed here 6 nights and found it fine. When I suggested I didn't really like all the sweet cakes they served for breakfast, I was immediately offered bread, ham and cheese which was fine.
They staff were most accommodating at all times.

Date of stay: June 2013