See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel Centrale is right on the middle of the pedestrian zone of Olbia. Restaurant and clubs are surrounding the hotel.
The rooms are modern and clean.
There is no noise intrusion.
The staff is excellent.
Breakfast is above average, but lacking warm choices.
There is an excellent outdoor bar on the street in front of the hotel.
City bus from the airport drops off 5 minutes walk from the hotel.
Taxi is 20 Euro to the airport.
The price of the room is fantastic for the quality and location.
A good choice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We loved this hotel! When I called to for availability, Tony assisted us and already made me feel super welcome. Upon arrival I met Tony in person, and he was super helpful, welcoming and helped us checking in, as well as walked us to the room.

The entire hotel has been renovated and the room was large, beautiful and 'calm'. The bathroom and a shower, that was awesome as well as the soap utilities (doesn't happen very often in hotels, that you really want to take it home)

In the morning they serve a nice breakfast, with healthy options, but as well local cakes, sweets and croissants. The espresso was excellent as well!

Parking is easy on the public parking place near the harbor (free) Just a 3 min walk up to the main street to the hotel.

Tony was really made our stay just a bit more perfect! thank you so much!!

Room Tip: Dont doubt! It is amazing!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
CteMameli_HtCentrale, Proprietario at Hotel Centrale, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Mrs Schipper,
Thank you for your review! What a pleasure hearing that Tony and our Staff made you feel welcome, this is very important for us. We hope to see you again. Arrivederci!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Not the biggest hotel in town and nor does it have a pool or gym but it does have friendly, helpful staff, reliable wi-fi, excellent air-conditioning and despite being on one of the main streets is quiet (with the windows closed). Okay, the nearby church bells go off every few hours but not during the night.

The Centrale is ideally placed with it's own cafe/bar and within just a few minutes walk of dozens of others. I'm putting this on my Olbia shortlist.

Room Tip: Get a room on a higher floor for a cooling breeze.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Paul,
Thank you very much for your review! Of course we are a small Hotel in the city center, we just have 20 rooms and we try to take care of every single guest. We do not have a pool or a gym but by the next summer season we are going to have a little SPA for two, maximum four, people. We have open on the 5th of May 2017 and we are improving day by day. We hope to see you again! Thank you

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

My second trip to Sardinia and first stay at this hotel. I definitely recommend it.

The hotel is clean and comfortable and in a very convenient location with lots of shops and restaurants just seconds away. I had a room with balcony in the back side and my coworkers had rooms in the front side above the Main Street (not much traffic). Both rooms were very quiet. Breakfast buffet is what I consider the standard (bread, meats, cheeses, fruit, yogurt, coffee, water, juice) so nothing fancy but clean and adequate. The staff was very professional and helpfull. I would stay here again for sure.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Jackbflyin,
I really thank you for the time dedicating to leave your review!
We are very happy hearing that you have enjoyed the Hotel. We have just opened and we need our guests' suggestions to improve. We hope to see you and your colleagues soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We needed somewhere in central Olbia for me and the family and this place did not disappoint. Particularly good service, providing us ready prepared, take away breakfast for all the family as we were checking out very early in the morning. Rooms clean, modern and overall a well run place.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Carlo,
Thank you for leaving your comment. Of course we know that to start the day in the best of the way you need to have a good breakfast also if you are leaving the hotel very early and the breakfast room is closed. Thank you & Arrivederci!