See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I was in this hotel for 3 nights at the end of September 2017.
Nice room, good WIFI, nice buffet breakfast.
The staff friendly, but didn't speak much English, so the communication was a bit difficult.
But we got by.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I picked this hotel because of its location, close to the airport. It was easily found with the GPS in my rental car. The hotel itself is average, the room was comfortable and clean - but nothing special. Staff was perfunctory - checked me in, didn't offer any further assistance, but not unfriendly either...

Two noteworthy items, one positive, one negative. Positive: right across the street is an AMAZING little affordable Sardinian restaurant (Terra Sarda) across the street. It looks as if it's closed and even if you're right on the street, you might not recognize it - but go up the stairs, and it opens at 7:30 promptly. Wait staff speaks enough English to help you navigate the menu.
Negative: the lobby - and the elevator, and the front door don't open till 7:00 AM. My flight left early, and I needed to leave the hotel at 6:10 AM. I had a brief moment of panic when the elevator wouldn't work. OK, I dragged my suitcase down the stairs, to find the door to the regular lobby locked too. Certainly in the US, locking an exit would probably be a violation of fire code. Anyway, I found a side exit, dropped my key on a nearby dresser and left.

Room tip: Convenient to airport- but be aware of lobby hours.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank annarbortraveler55
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel in Olbia but very far from the city center.
Private parking.
Very nice room (we reserved a 3 persons room. Big and cheap) and breakfast is not so bad.
Not far from streets that put in relation Olbia with small villages around tje city

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 November 2016

What were we looking for?
We were touring around the area and had a late flight so were looking for somewhere to get our head down for the night that did not cost the earth.
When did we stay?
We stayed here for 1 night in October.
Location of the hotel?
The hotel a short drive from the airport.
Facilities at the hotel
The room was well equipped and had everything you would need in a hotel room. Shampoo, shower gel and towels were provided.
How clean was the hotel?
The hotel was very clean
How was the breakfast?
Breakfast was continental, and to a good standard. The freshly made speciality coffee was superb
Does the hotel have WIFI?
Yes, it was of good speed and would easily stream YouTube
Does the hotel have parking?
There was good parking underneath the hotel with the entrance just off the main road.
Would we stay here again?
We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rgle
Reviewed 18 August 2016

This hotel is nice with friendly staff and good breakfast, wifi is good enough, but it is far from city center or any beach. You have to take a bus or have a car to go to beaches. City center is 3k away.

Date of stay: August 2016