“White fish in "wine sauce"!!”

Su Tzilleri e le Cantine
Reserve with
Su Tzilleri e le Cantine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #451 of 1,148 Restaurants in Cagliari
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Please don't eat the fish of the day in white wine, fish is good but white wine tastes like vinegar, nobody liked it, too overwhelming the "wine sauce". We did get something else (for free) but still had to pay the fish!
Indeed not friendly handled, pity, it doesn't have to be like this!!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We are a swiss family and in switzerland, we are used to small portions and overpriced food. But this is on a whole new level.

We went here for dinner and you pay 12€ for ca. 5 ravioli. The staff was unfriendly, they dont care about their guests and they dont want to give them a special experience at all. They come with no smile and they are not pleased that you are their guests.

Definitely not recommending this restaurant!

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Valeria and Claudia own a beautiful and tiny restaurant that excels in local produce. Seafood and rural peasant style food is prepared very well. Hearty and wholesome meals with local wines.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

This small restaurant, set in the old walls, has a welcoming staff and wonderful local food. There is no better introduction to Cagliari and Sardinia than here. Waiter was very helpful with the menu.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Poor experience. My partner and I were recommended this place by our apartment host. Now I am berginnjng to think the locals get a good deal with the restaurant if they send their ghuests here because the service was very disappointing! It started off nicely however my linguine and prawn's and scampi arrived with only prawn heads inside! No fish to be seen. Service was very slow and I asked twice on two separate occasions politely if our waitress could take one picture of us with out meals and she said she was too busy and ran off! I asked again with our mains and she did the same again! Shocking this has never happened to me in my life, it is rude, and after two hours she did not come back to offer.our small desert we shared was 9 euros and the house wine caraf was like drinking petrol...the worst wine! This is a localk beautiful area there is no excuse to bring us wine that bad. Overall our bill was the most expensive we have paid here in a week and the worst experience in a restaurant here.under staffed and changes need to be made urgently as people come from all over the world! I would avoid unfortunately.