“Lunch and dinner”

Cafe Plazuela
Ranked #540 of 1,148 Restaurants in Cagliari
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

A dont miss little restaurant in the heart of old Cagliari. Must try the Fregola with mussels and clams. Finish with a sip of Misto... wonderful digestivo. Sit and relax and enjoy the church bells from the Cathedral

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Great views of the cathedral from the tables in the quiet square outside, nice ambience inside, friendly staff, good loos, great coffee. Worth the extra walk before 2 hours in the museum. What more cd my group want? Thanks guys!!

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Delicious lasagna and very interesting bread basket with thin, flat bread [delicious]. Modest prices

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I had to scope around to find this place. It was not on my list of places to chow down, but this accidental find was wonderful! I recommend going for lunch. You must...I meant MUST try their smoothies. I have never found a place that made fresh smoothies so good! I had one that had passion fruit and I think mango. I felt like I was in heaven. We had sandwiches as well which were absolutely delectable. They were salami and cheese. Everything was well presented.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Go here if you like a romantic setting in old town Cagliari. Good spot for drinking campari spritz. Food is good enough.