“Simply fantastic”

Ranked #114 of 1,155 Restaurants in Cagliari
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Tipicall freshest ingredients dance from the market on the cutting board and jump in the pan, to give somersaults to your palate.Dal mercato freschissimi ingredienti della Tradizione danzano sul tagliere e saltano in padella, per regalare capriole al tuo palato.
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

My favourite evening out in Sardinia, and, quite honestly, one of my favourite meals. The service, the food, the wine, my family...

Go there.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Stumbled on to this place by chance while sightseeing Castello quarter on hot July day. Returned for dinner as website states it opens at 8pm. But I came 10mins before 8 and staff didn't have problem letting me in and wait. They even started earlier because of me.
Waiter was extremely polite, although I did drop in too early and during their dinner,
He was very knowledgeable, explained dish in details and left me without any questions to ask as he was well prepared and knew what exactly customer would have in mind to ask. I saw his and other staff interaction with guests and they were very patient and explaining even dumbest questions with ease. Best customer service I've experienced.
As i had a flight to catch I only opted for secondi piatti. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of dish but it was Malloreddus with rabbit ragu (no tomato sauce!) with vegetables and Bottarga on top. Made me reconsider and squeeze one expensive piece of Bottarga ino my luggage on my way to the airport.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 May 2018

We got there about 7:15pm, but the sign on the door said that it was opening at 7:30. We came back then to be told by a waiter that 7:45 was the actual opening time. We finally got in by 8:00. I'm glad we waited. The waiter made us feel quite welcome and brought us complimentary snails in tomato sauce (perhaps because of our wait). I had the bottarga salad (bottarga over thinly sliced raw artichokes with parmesan cheese) and a great piece of bue rosso marinated in wine). My wife had a seafood pasta. After the meal we received complimentary glasses of chilled mirto. The atmosphere, the food, and the service were all exceptional. I'm glad we persisted in our efforts to dine there.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank BagaMehr
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I should have left this place when i saw the flys flying around and the dust everywhere but the place was recommended by a local so i decided to stay. BAD IDEA. The food was not very good we started with a artichoke appetizer that was chewy and had dried fish eggs that grossed both myself and my partner out. Then the pasta cooked in wine sauce was acidic and didn’t settle well. And lastly both of the main courses a sheep stew that was ONLY bones and my partners pork that was also a stew was mostly bone and chewy parts. The owner kept bumping into me to go to the register and didn’t apologize he did this 4 times until he finally said something. And then to top it off the credit card machine did not work and I had to walk 4 blocks to a arm to pay 80 euros for the worst meal I’ve had in years. BOY AM I UPSET!!!! Stay away from this place it’s a overpriced joke!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 27 October 2017

A charming local spot, run with real integrity.
Some quite unusual dishes alongside more familiar local fare.
Simple, good, honest cooking. True flavours, no shortcuts.
Just one waiter working when we were there. He was friendly and welcoming.
Quaint interior, stone walls decorated with pots and vintage crafts etc.
All in all, a nice surprise as we were expecting the usual menu turistico.
We went with our two young children which worked fine but on the whole I wouldn't say this is a particularly good place for family dinners! A little small and cosy. More suitable for a romantic dinner.

Date of visit: October 2017