“Very delicious!”
Review of Intenso Gelateria

Intenso Gelateria
Ranked #1 of 47 Dessert in Cagliari
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We were four days in Cagliari and went there every day for an ice cream. I tried almost all the tastes. The quality is really good. I can recommend everyone to try the „Liquirizia di Calabria“. It was one of my favorites.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

We went there based on the TripAdvisor recommendation and it was totally worth it. The place is quite small so make sure not to overlook the entrance. The ice cream was one of the best I ever tasted. Really creamy and full taste of fruits or chocolate (or whatever you selected). Try pistachio!

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Went here today and the shop is lovely, modern and clean. As my girlfriend and I don't understand the Italian tongue the lady serving us was very helpful and spoke very good English as she explained all the different flavours. You can get 3 scoops here for €3 or €4 for the larger cone which is what I chose (see the attached picture). The ice cream was given with whipped cream on the top, ice cream in the middle, whipped cream below the ice cream and white chocolate (or milk) for the base. When you consider all the things that goes into these ice creams, the price is really cheap, far cheaper than on the costal shops! Well done and a great little shop you have.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We were in Sardinia for 8 days but this was definitely the best ice cream we have had! We would recommend everyone!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Quality and quantity do not often match, in fact almost never. Intenso is probably the only deviation to this golden rule I have ever come across in my life. Creamy and tasteful, abundant and generous, and yet at a very affordable price. Staff are always friendly and available to meet your demands. If you are in Cagliari on holiday or on a regular basis, this is an unmissable spot you want to check out. Exceptionally recommended! *****