See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel was clean and tidy but sole less & empty.
Plenty of free parking, quite a way from anything but ok as a stop over for the price, although more centrally located hotels available not too far away!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2017

A very familiar hotel, with excellent conditions for those who are traveling, be it service or vacations. The hotel staff starting with the manager, front desk staff, kitchen make us feel at home. It will be my reference in Apulia.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Hotel Nettuno was clean, comfortable and very accommodating for our one-night stay in Brindisi. The location is a little out of the way, so a car is needed to get there. There is plenty of free parking. I heard that the restaurant was very good, but we didn't get to try it while we were there. Our room was a bit small, but had everything that we needed. My only concern was that the free wifi was non-existent at times and spotty at others. Despite that minor complaint, I would definitely stay there again if I'm ever back in Brindisi.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2016

We booked this so we could make a quick getaway next morning after a late arrival from the airport. It is difficult to locate, especially in the dark, and is close to the ferry terminal, but the approach is unattractive and industrial and I did not feel safe, even walking in daylight to the bus stop. There was a security guard at the entrance to the car park. Breakfast was unattractive and limited, probably the worst we had while in the region and reminded me of a truck stop cafe. Prices were good and staff pleasant. Rooms average and we looked onto the water, but again not attractive.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2016

even for business trips, the hotel is a bit far out of town. about 30' walking distance.
Due to nearby industry area, it's also rather noisy. breakfast buffet was average but ok.
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Offered us a shuttle to buy some food over lunch time.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business