2,635 results
All reviews rooftop bar coloured lights piazza bra executive room perfect location roman arena side street restaurants and shops fantastic hotel the main square small room quiet street city break booked this hotel short break double bed breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 15 September 2016

My parents and I have recently visited Verona to attend a concert at the Arena di Verona. I had planned to stay at a friend but my parents stayed at the Hotel Milano which is situation just 100m from the Arena’s side entrance. The location is also excellent as it is in the heart of Piazza Bra, close to restaurants, bars/cafeterias, shops, gelaterias, etc.The double room, although not large, was extremely clean and comfortable. They also had a terrace (accessible through the bathroom) for their own use. The roof bar offers exceptional views overlooking the Arena di Verona and offers a lovely view of the city. The full breakfast was excellent and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful! They were always so welcoming and very professional. The hotel also offers an area of ‘spa’ and relaxation which was lovely. All in all, a very well kept hotel and excellent staff who ensured a pleasant stay! This hotel is highly recommended to whoever wants to visit the beautiful city of love, Verona, particularly to those attending one of the many performances put up at the Arena di Verona.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2016

A beautiful, clean, comfortable, quiet room. Extra bonus: private patio with comfy seating.
This hotel has a perfect location right by the Arena(coliseum). What a fabulous view from the rooftop deck and spa/bar. Free concert/opera when there is a show on!
Excellent breakfast and wonderful service. All of the staff are fantastic. Very helpful and pleasant.
I would stay here every time.

Room Tip: Ask for what you prefer. The staff will do their best.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2016

We stayed for the first time in Verona at the Hotel Milano. It was an amazing find. We had a small 4th floor room but it was very comfortable, had a good sized bathroom and an amazing view of the Arena.
It is located right off Piazza Bra and in easy walking distance to Piazza Erbe, Castel Vecchio and lots of restaurants and shopping.
While it was clean, well located, and had a wonderful breakfast - the best part of this hotel is the staff. They were wonderfully helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly.
They made our stay a delight. I wish I had all their names because someone does an excellent job at hiring the best. I was especially impressed with the staff at breakfast every morning. 1 or 2 of the days we were there there were several children at breakfast and the staff paid special attention to them - even going so far as to perform a magic trick to calm down one upset little boy.
I will definitely stay there again if I am lucky enough to travel again to Verona.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pgugs26
Reviewed 11 September 2016

I stayed at this hotel for just one night on a short trip to Verona to celebrate my 30th Wedding Anniversary - I wish we could have stayed longer! We were so well looked after by all the staff we encountered. Everyone was so kind and helpful and we were even given a room upgrade! Our room was wonderful - lovely balcony too. The breakfast was delicious and set us up well for a lovely day in Verona. We used the hotel car park and were glad we did as there is no parking nearby. I loved this hotel and would love to return one day. A lovely place for a special occasion.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2016

This is indeed very centrally located, half a block away from the main shopping street, and easily walkable to main attractions.

It's also surprisingly quiet, given how close it is to the center and arena. There was a performance the night we stayed, and yes, we can hear the performance, but it felt very far and more like background music. Our room (215) was facing the little court yard which must have helped. I actually don't think any rooms are facing the street, but am not sure. It does feel the building is solid and well sound proofed.

Inside room is nicely done and bathroom clean and modern.

Service stuff quite warm. We travelled with a little one, so didn't get the time to go up to the rooftop.

We came to the hotel via public bus after we arrived at the central train station and we left with a taxi, which costs 10~15 euro, including the additional few euro surcharge for bags. taxi to the train station took less than 10 min.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family