US$ 121
US$ 116
  • Free Breakfast
Park Hotel Elefante(Verona)(Great Value!)
US$ 157
US$ 142
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 145
US$ 139
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 165/night.

B&B Casapiu Piazza Erbe(Verona)(Great Value!)
US$ 175
US$ 430
US$ 358
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 415/night.

Albergo Fontana(Verona)
  • Bar/Lounge
1,252 results
All reviewsthe main hotelpiazza bragreat locationtrain stationold townthe hotel receptionbreakfast roomstone's throwchecking outcakesfew stepsminute walkmini barapartmentarenaoperasights
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is situated just a few steps from the Arena and a stone's throw away from the historic city centre. The rooms of the hotel were very decent and clean with modern bathrooms and the usual amenities like safe, hair dryer, mini bar (we stayed in the main building, CAVE! there is an annex just accross the street for which I have read many bad critiques). The breakfast was very good, with a great variety of pastries, even gluten free options for those who have that condition. Only disappointing was the automated coffee machine, in Italy one expects more. The staff were friendly and hospitable, even offered a welcome coffee/refreshment.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mantis a
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I visited Verona with my family (1,5 year old daughter) for only two nights. After check-in we were escorted outside hotel to their depandansa/annex - it is the building just over the street, there are about 20 rooms in second floor and to be honest, beside our room look old fashioned with blue carpet on the floor, poor light and view to someone's else terrace, it was also dirty (carpet, sofa and even the blanket for baby crib - I used ours instead), and sheets on the bed were old (with holes in it). We booked the hotel on the booking.com and our room didn't like anything like that one on the reservation list. Actually there is not a single picture of that "blue carpet room" on the booking site. But I must say staff was nice with us and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2017

My review is based on a junior suite on the 6th floor, so maybe start with what i did not like. Although i may not be expecting to double kiss every person i meet, just a hello from the staff would be nice, sure we all know they see 1000's of people every month but a simple "ciao" would have been nice. Had a 3 night stay, and for all the time day and night there was a humming noise in the room but much worse than that was a tapping noise every 4 or 5 seconds, this made it impossible to sleep unless you had the aircon on full to override the noise. It was nice to get home to a good night's sleep. Also the wardrobe space in my room was smallest i have ever seen. On a positive note, breakfast was ok, the room was nice and had a spa bath alongside a shower. There are so many places within a few minutes walk of the hotel, sights to see, restaurants etc, not sure about anyone else but i go there for the food and wine, it never disappoints.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Emma S
Reviewed 1 November 2017

The location of this hotel was spot-on. Walkable distance to everywhere. The breakfast was fabulous. There were so many choices. We had a room on the front overlooking the MacD’s. We were afraid the noise might be a problem, but heard nothing. We found the staff to be very helpful and personable. Would recommend to all.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I booked this hotel for me and two of my collaborators, as we were going for a conference in Verona. We chose this hotel because of how nice the rooms were (see pictures of standard rooms). We decided, considering how the rooms looked, that we'd be happy to pay 150 EUR for this high quality. When we arrived, we were put in an annex across the street, which was not a problem for us in itself, but the rooms did not really fit a 150 EUR price label. There were blue carpets on the floor, etc. Since I was there on a work trip, I was busy the first day, while on the second day I checked the hotel's website and it was clear that the annex rooms were much cheaper than the standard rooms in the main building. I checked my booking and it was very clear that I had booked standard rooms and not the cheaper annex rooms. At that point my collaborators had settled in so I decided not to do anything about this at that point, but take it up when we'd check out. When we checked out after four nights and I pointed out to them that we were paying 150 EUR for a room that was worth 60 EUR, they told me: a) I should have come immediately to talk to them on the first day, the implication of which was that a late complaint had no merits, b) that the annex rooms cost the same as the standard rooms in the main building, which I know is not true because I checked the prices for a date a month later, which showed that the annex rooms cost one third of the standard rooms. c) They told me that the prices vary from one day to the other and they tried to make me believe that the prices between room types also vary from one day to the other, with the annex rooms sometimes being more expensive than the standard rooms. So basically, these people have received professional training in lying to their guests. I ended up paying full price for something of much lower quality than we had booked, because the staff refused to give me a discount on the rooms. In addition, I had booked a double bed for a single person in a double room. Then I expect the bed to be queen or king size. Instead I got two single beds put together with the mattresses going apart all night. I would have been better off in a single-sized bed than with waking up by the fact that I was falling into a pit in the middle of the bed. I will definitely not stay at this hotel ever again and I do not recommend it to anybody for this price. For 60 EUR at night, I would not have expected more, but for 150, I certainly do expect a nicer accommodation that we got.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business