See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Great place to stay! Andrea was lovely and very welcoming. I mentioned I was craving fruit so he asked what I would like so he could get it for breakfast. He had fresh ham, cheese and bread for breakfast which tasted amazing. As a solo traveller he was great at suggesting places to go. The place was very clean and comfortable to stay in. The wifi was great and bed was comfortable. It was in a great location with plenty of local places to eat and a short walk from the city centre.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night in this lovely B&B and wasn't disappointed! The location was ideal - about a 10min walk from the centre over the bridge which was beautiful, especially picturesque at night.

My room was very generously sized with a private bathroom and I was given multiple bottles of cold water during my stay - I was very grateful for this in the 36° heat!

Andrea was a great host and very welcoming, honestly cannot fault it as a place to stay! The room I had was huge, prettily decorated, clean and had great air con and wifi!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2016

I cannot say enough about this B&B. It is in an excellent position, so clean. Andrea is so lovely - nothing was too much trouble for him. He even took us to the bus station - how's that for service! I would give this B&B 10/10 for everything!

Room Tip: Think there are three rooms - we had the one with the en-suite.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2016

The room we got was with private bathroom and everything was very very clean. We were received by Andrea, the owner and manager who was always kind and helpful in whatever we needed.
At first I was unsure of the location, but once there, after the first day I was convinced I was spot on on the location, being just outside the main city centre, 4 blocks away.
I really recommend going here, beautiful around, calm, and everything within walking distance.
Just across the road you have Perbacco restaurant which is amazing and cheap.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juan F
Reviewed 16 March 2016

The B & B location is perfect for exploring Verona. Our room was spacious, clean and bright as the bathroom was . The bed was big and very comfortable. Rossana, the owner, is friendly and helpful. She bought me some gluten free food for breakfast which I appreciated: We felt very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business