US$ 326
US$ 200
  • Breakfast included
Park Hotel Elefante(Verona)(Great Value!)
US$ 158
US$ 119
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 135/night.

B&B Casapiu Piazza Erbe(Verona)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
US$ 114
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 136/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 146
US$ 131
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 181/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$ 131
US$ 423
US$ 394
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 449/night.

Albergo Fontana(Verona)
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsroman ruinsgrand deluxe roombeautiful hotelhotel barluxury hoteljacuzzi bathperfect locationthe heart of the citythird floormini barreception areapiazza erbeold citythe air conditioningbreakfast was deliciousroom was largewithin easy walking distance
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights in a superior double room. Sadly, the room was the only thing we found remotely superior. Disinterested, less than friendly staff, poor service and mediocre food. For a 5 star establishment, breakfast was particularly disappointing. Little or no fresh fruit, poor selection of cereals and (on 2 days out of 3) no scrambled eggs (until we complained)! There was also no fresh bread to speak of and coffee and cappuccino only arrived after we had to seek out a waiter; following a 10 minute wait at our table. All rather a shame as the hotel is very nicely situated and surrounded by the history and beauty for which Verona is rightly famous. We delayed this review having hoped to have received a response to our subsequent emailed complaint to the General Manager. Unsurprisingly, we're still waiting. 5 star experience? Most definitely not.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This hotel could not be better situated; at the heart of the city but just far enough away to provide an escape from baying crowds. This well appointed hotel provides a marvelous breakfast resembling more of a cake shop than a breakfast buffet. We were given a complementary upgrade to a Suite upon our arrival. The traditionally decorated room was emblazoned with beautiful flocked fabric wall coverings interjected by more modern photographic offerings.
I have only 2 reasons for not awarding a full 5*
1) We enquired at the front desk about a late check-out which was approved at the same point. We were looking to depart at 13:30 (with usual checkout being 12:00). At 12:15 I had a call from the front desk advising we MUST check out straight away. I advised the caller of the agreement made the previous day... She responded by saying "this was not possible and you must vacate immediatley". I felt this was a little abrasive.
2) The hotel itself could do with a little spruce up. Some of the corridors are looking a little bit tired and frayed around the edges. Also the cleanliness of the bar and lounge area could do with being addressed more regularly.

That said I would recommend this hotel to ANYONE wishing to visit this historic city.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank Charles2988
GiusyLoro, General Manager at Palazzo Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Charles2988,
I appreciate you taking the time to share with us your comments.
I am very pleased you enjoyed the hotel and room, the location and the breakfast served in our restaurant Borsari 36.

I am really sorry to hear that on this occasion we only partially meet yours expectations.I am very grateful indeed for your feedback as it is invaluable for us in order to maintain the usual high standards of the hotel and where necessary improve on them.

It is my earnest hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Palazzo Victoria.
Yours sincerely

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Some weeks ago I spent a weekend in the ancient heart of the city of Verona. I stayed in one of the most beautiful Italian hotels called Palazzo Viktoria and today I want to share my experience with you.
To say that I was “excited” to stay at this large and luxurious hotel was an understatement. On the arrival, we were taken aback at the spacious and contemporary lobby. When getting into the room, I was so excited because as you know, I’m a full-on hotel blogger nerd. I was told upon arrival that we were given access to the Suite for 2 nights, and oh boy, was it gorgeous. Priced at around $160 per night, it was the size of the room which took us back. I didn’t expect the room to have that much glamour.
As promised, the suite offers the ‘ultimate stay’, designed for pure relaxation and complete indulgence. The high ceilings combined with a spacious bathroom with good bath products was the cherry on top of a perfectly delicious cake.
The following morning, we peeled ourselves off of the cozy Palazzo Viktoria bed and got ready for the day. We planned on having a great brunch followed by a little shopping, but first, we decided to have a breakfast.
Breakfast was served in a Borsari 36, a restaurant that is almost unique in Italy: at the centre of the room there is an elegant and functional Show Kitchen which offers guests the emotion of being an integral part of this place of creation. The overall buffet was very well made with several options from different countries. The staff didn’t bat an eyelid when I asked about vegetarian options, and I managed to put away some fruits followed by cheese and some other toppings on toast. We needed sustenance for a day discovering Verona and working.
Thanks to its excellent location Palazzo Victoria is easily accessible to all tourist attractions in Verona. It's just a few steps away from the Arena and directly on Corso di Porta Borsari, one of the main streets, full of elegant shops but also cafés with the best espresso (check out Rialto Cafe just by the city wall). We took a stroll along all the most important sights of the city being impressed with its historic buildings, beautiful squares as well as magnificent churches and museums.
Back at the hotel in a midday, we headed down to the restaurant to have a lunch in Borsari 36. Luckily for us, we could enjoy homemade pasta and grilled dishes in the shade of elegant white parasols in the 14th century courtyard. Once at the restaurant, you almost forget about everything except for food (there’s no choppy feeling or obvious clues you’re not on dry land) and the staff was very friendly and relaxed.
Overall, I’m happy with the hotel and I will gladly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Verona!

Room Tip: choose the room with a balcony
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Darya Y
GiusyLoro, General Manager at Palazzo Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Darya Y,
I would like to thank you very much for sharing your lovely comments concerning your stay in our property. I am very pleased you consider Palazzo Victoria one of the most beautiful Italian hotels.
I am more than pleased to learn that we met your expectations in terms of hotel, restaurant, location, staff and services. I look forward to welcoming you at Palazzo Victoria in the near future.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

The hotel is really well located and everything in the city is walkable. we found the staff cordial and quite helpful but they weren't 'friendly' as others have mentioned. Our room was pleasant although the outlook was poor. The bathroom looked wonderful but the shower always leaked all over the floor. Breakfast was good although we weren't ever told that we could have anything cooked for us. We were not allowed in the hotel bar one evening as there was a private function going on, whilst it didn't particularly bother us we should have been told and it seems a strange practice.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna M
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

It is really a shame that a 5 star hotel and one of the most well located hotels in the world hires such a bad staff specially for the reception. The Italians are nice and humble but the Indians are really bad and arrogant. I choose this hotel just to have a good time with my wife in the most romantic city in the world Unfortunately I was bad treated since my arrival.
I chose the hotel just because in all the sites and social medias claims to have a parking service. I came from Cortina d’Ampezzo by car with three bags. The receptionist told me that the hotel have just seven parking spaces and that I had to park in a public parking nearby, the weather was 3 degrees celsius and raining. I return to the hotel wet and I didn’t had any assistance with my luggage. When I complain to the tall Indian receptionist he said: IT’S NOT THAT FAR. It’s was the most disrespectful and untrained posture by a receptionist that I heard in my entire life. The next day I had to pickup my car I ask him if I was able to park inside the hotel, He just laughed and said: I told you last night that you could park here. Lies and disrespect, unfortunately no one apologize to me and the only reason the hotel let me park inside was when I threatened to sue the Hotel. I don’t recommend this Hotel to anyone. Romans ruins, good location and nice TV channels doesn’t make a 5 star hotel, the staff needs to be at the same level and the level of this staff it is worse than a 2 star hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Andre S

Dear Mr Andre S,
we hope you received our reply directly via email and we hope to have another occasion of welcoming to Palazzo Victoria.

Always at your full disposal for further information We look forward to receiving all the materials.
Best regards