US$ 374
US$ 307
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 350/night.

Hotel Europa(Verona)
US$ 151
US$ 137
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 156/night.

Park Hotel Elefante(Verona)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
US$ 113
B&B Casapiu Piazza Erbe(Verona)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
US$ 88
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 112/night.

US$ 363
US$ 316
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 396/night.

US$ 124
US$ 119
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 143/night.

US$ 288
Albergo Fontana(Verona)
US$ 104
US$ 101
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsroman ruinsgrand deluxe roombeautiful hotelhotel barperfect locationluxury hoteljacuzzi bathcommon areasthe heart of the citythird floormini barreception areaold cityroom was largethe air conditioningpiazza erbebreakfast was delicious
Reviewed 10 January 2017

We had a very nice stay there:
• Location couldn’t be more perfect.
• Friendly staff.
• The room was very clean. Even if it was a bit old fashioned (in terms of carpets and shower), the room was very cozy.
• Breakfast ok.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
MarcelloMPigozzo, Owner at Palazzo Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Dear X Y, I would like to thank you very much for your review.
I am more than pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We are very pleased that our attention and care to detail are rewarded and this helps us grow and become better.

With my kind regards, Marcello M Pigozzo

Reviewed 9 January 2017

5 star luxury Hotel, we went on a cheap break there. The staff are wonderful, cuisine great. The rooms are lovely and comfy. The Hotel is centrally located, near to all shops and historical attractions.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Very centralized, clean, and spacious rooms. Bathrooms are large compared to Italian rooms and well equiped.

I was a bit disappointed to be honest. The hotel did not meet my expectations as being the best hotel in Verona. The hotel gym was closed. The pictures on booking.com are a bit deceiving. I expected nicer and more chic rooms. It was very basic. I had asked the reception to change my room from yellow to the burgundy one as I despise the yellow color and gave me another yellow room with yellow leather but with a balcony. I remained with the original room. I survived, yet wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
GiusyLoro, Direttore at Palazzo Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2017

Dear jadtravels88,

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts with us.

Our aim is to provide our guests’ a positive and memorable experience. Our Team is always at your disposal and we, always encourage open communication in order to better understand our guests’ needs.

Our rooms have different colors, we go from creamy yellow, to light green, pink, blue.

We do apologies if our gymnasium was on renovation.

I will be more than glad to get in touch with you directly and assist in your further booking should your travels bring you back to Verona, therefore, please feel free to contact me at the following e-mail: giusy@palazzovictoria.com.

Mrs. Giusy Loro

Reviewed 4 January 2017

This is an excellent hotel in which to base yourself when visiting Verona.
My friends & I stayed here when visiting Verona for New Years.
The service was amazing, with the team doing everything to help us in making restaurant arrangements etc well in advance of our stay, and then simply providing excellent service during our stay.
The rooms are very spacious, with all the amenities you need. The location is superb and within easy walking distance of all the attractions of Verona. The bar is funky and relaxed. Breakfasts were superb.
I would not hesitate to stay here again in the future.

Stayed: January 2017
MarcelloMPigozzo, Owner at Palazzo Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Dear Lennybaker,
I would like to thank you very much for your positive review.

My team and I concentrate on service improvement and guest satisfaction every day and your appreciation is very important for us.

We look forward to welcoming you at Palazzo Victoria in the near future.
With my kind regards
Marcello M Pigozzo
Owner

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Where do I even begin with this magical place. My wife and I visited the hotel in early December 2016 for our wedding. It was a small group and everyone in our crew had a room at the Palazzo Victoria. I can honestly say, after our experience here, I feel like we have new best friends for life amongst the staff at the hotel. I have to give Patricia a special shout out but everyone there treated our stay as if it were there family getting married. The service, rooms, food, EVERYTHING was top notch.

On top of that, the location is absolutely perfect for anyone staying in Verona. It's a 3-5 minute walk to some of the best shopping Italy has to offer as well as less than a 10 minute walk to get to the Arena which is one of the best sights in the city.

We went through a few last minute emergencies such as my wife's bags getting lost by the airline. Patricia and her crew at the hotel made it their mission to track down the bags. I've travelled to many places and I can easily say that this was the best service I've ever received. ANYWHERE.

I love this hotel. I love Patricia. I love the staff. I love Verona. If those 4 sentences alone don't convince you to stay here then I feel truly sorry for you.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any room here.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple