All reviews close to the train station sister hotel tennis club check in went smoothly minute walk porta nuova station functional hotel one night shuttle bus short stay eggs and bacon gave us a map city centre old town the hotel offers enjoyable stay cakes
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here 2nights. After reading some of the reviews my expectations were low, however I was pleasantly surprised! I understand now why the manager makes the comments he does. The staff are lovely, the room comfortable, the shower pressure excellent and the breakfast was good. I’d stay again when in Verona, especially if coming via train. Great city to be on Valentine’s Day!

Stayed: February 2018
2  Thank Janine R
Jacopo T, Proprietario at Hotel Martini, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Dear Janine (and hubby!) thank you so much for your beautiful review!
I bet everyday on mine and my staff job, and I do that cause I am pretty sure that we know how to do it.
My confidence comes from 40 years of experience and from the love that we all put every day in welcoming guests.
I am very happy that you have had a pleasant stay and that you have wished to testify it!
I take advantage of your good review to remind even those coming from abroad our direct telephone numbers:
Tel. +39 045 569400 - WhatsApp. +39 366 5348917
Do not be afraid to contact us and book directly with us! As Janine can testify we are attentive to your needs and we also make you save money!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

It is possible to go to all Verona's main attractions walking. They gave us a map with all the directions, what made so easy to walk in the city. The room is comfortable and has all things you need to stay some days.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Jacopo T, Proprietario at Hotel Martini, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you dear friend!
We appreciate you've enjoyed our personalized city map!
We have done it thinking about the specific needings of our guests!

Reviewed 28 December 2017

I’ve stayed for 2 nights in this hotel.
We chose this hotel specially for its location. It’s 5-minute walk from the train station and 10 to 15 minutes’ walk to the city centre.
They provide free WIFI in all the hotel areas.
The room was very simple but the most important is that it was clean and the bed was comfortable.
The bathroom was small but also was ok and clean.
By night as it was very cold we made a call to the reception and asked for a blanket and they brought immediately one to the room.
So, my opinion from the staff is that they are very professional and kind helping us with or questions. They also advised us two very good restaurants in the city centre to have dinner.
The breakfast was good with a reasonable variety of food and drinks.
The only thing that, for me, it lacks in this hotel is a space like a lobby where you could relax a bit or just wait for someone. In the hotel entrance they have in one side the reception and in the other side a small zone that it seemed like a coffee esplanade because it had two machines with food and drinks that you can buy and some chairs.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Jacopo T, Proprietario at Hotel Martini, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear friend,
I only read positive feedback about your stay in Hotel Martini, and for this reason I honestly can't explain why you haven't given us a more positive evaluation.
As you noticed we are not a luxury Hotel, so people usually don't use to have "jet set public relations" in our lobby. Nonetheless, at afternoon and evening, all the breakfast room is at disposal of the guests who want to work with their laptops, have a beer or a cup of tea or speak with their friends.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I liked the hotel. It was near the train station and it was good when your flight is late or early. The room was okay and the view very good. It was near the city center and in a walk you can see a lot of things of Verona city.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Jacopo T, Proprietario at Hotel Martini, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you for this kind review dear friend!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I thoroughly recommend this hotel- well located for Verona centre being just a short walk away and close to the railway station. Food good, staff pleasant and helpful and room very bright, airy and clean. Will definitely return to this hotel

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Jacopo T, Proprietario at Hotel Martini, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you so much dear guest!