All reviewslong staybit difficult to findapartmentcity5km
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here during a study abroad program. Close to groceries and easy to get to town by bus. I was here for 4 months and ate the breakfast at the residence 5 days a week. It is also next to a nice path near the Adige

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Piero S, Direttore at Residence all'Adige, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

I hope you come back to visit us.
See you soon !
Best Regards
Piero

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The place is very quiet,close to the city center overlooking the river where you can have a walk or a morning run ,The staff are very helpfull supporting you any time of the day 24 hours.
The rooms are clean and tidy,besides there is a very good gym there with multiple activities ,I would definitely recommend this place in verona

Room Tip: higher is the better
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2017

The room was amazing, great view of the river. Though the rooms facing the other way I would suspect are much less great.
The only problem was the air condition in the room as the propeller was broken and the aircon had to be turned down at night because of the noise.
Also, we stayed seven nights meaning that the apartment didn't get cleaned at all while we were there, and we had to ask for more towels ourselves, which we had no problems getting when we asked.
Besides that, great hotel. Walking distance from the city centre (2-2.5km). I would definitely go there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank JaneAalborg
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I can't recommend these apartments highly enough ! Excellent value for money , wonderful staff and situated by the river and a short(ish) walk into beautiful Verona . There is a great supermarket nearby too. As a runner , I found some great routes along the river. The apartments are well equipped and spotlessly clean.

Thanks once again for your hospitality !

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2017

The hotel is not too far away from the city center (about 30-minutes walking distance). The room is very clean and quiet. The facilities for cooking and showering inside work every well. The only problem is the WIFI connection signal is not too good. What I have to emphasize is the reception staffs are really friendly and very helpful.

Room Tip: Do not choose those rooms facing to the river due to the poor WIFI connection speed
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business