“Fantastic meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We came across this restaurant by chance as we were staying locally. It is located slightly out of Verona central but is most definitely worth a visit. When you arrive you’ll notice it’s been noted in the Michelin guide book several times and I can see why!
The food is exceptional, the pasta is fresh and very well cooked and we also had a fillet steak which was huge and cooked to perfection. The dessert the waiter recommended was superb. I can’t fault this restaurant, I can see why it hasn’t reached Michelin star status but after my experience I don’t think I’d want it to. The food was superb and the staff were very friendly and was an incredible bargain! Would definitely go back!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is near our apartment and we tried to have dinner here several times in August or September, but they were always on holiday. This year we visited Verona in June and we were sure this time we would eat here. We were not disappointed. They have a great choice of wines, especially from the Valpolicella. We never ate such a great pasta. Home made, silky and with great taste. The fish was fresh and they removed the bones at the table. The Tagliata was perfectly cooked and we even tried our favorite desserts. Tiramisu and panacotta, you really need to taste it. We visited this lovely place with their great staff twice in one week. We will come back next year

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

A little far from city center but totally worth going there. It’s easy to find a parking space on the street. Must try the dal gal specialty. Just make sure to come hungry!!! My wife had the pana cota trio and loved it.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

A very nice restaurant with excellent service, and outstanding pasta. All very reasonably priced. Recomend it !

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Aside the warm welcoming and the classy atmosphere i had the best pastas ever in my life!! Great taste mouthmelting pastas!! I highly recomend!