“Very good dinner”

Ranked #94 of 1,342 Restaurants in Verona
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 78
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2018

It was our first day in Verona when we did find this place. We ate lamb chops and they were the best ever! Just a little red like medium ones have to be. Our friend ate veal chops and she said same. Tiramisu was also good. And wines! They have very good list! Must-go-restaurant!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant by chance on a very rainy night in Verona and it was a nice surprise!

The place is located in a little typical square, the atmosphere is great and service fast and smiley!

I had bigoli with duck ragù (typical from near Vicenza area) with a bottle of wine, the dish was amazing, maybe just lacking a little bit more juice on the pasta.

For dessert we had tiramisù, it was homemade and very good.

Overall experience was very good. 4/5.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Near to the Juliet’s house in Verona but a bit hidden - not in the middle of a street full of tourists- you will find this local restaurant with traditional food. We were not really impressed with the meat dishes but I would recommend to taste the pasta with truffles “Tartufo” and of course you can’t go wrong with the Tiramisu. Correct staff and really good wines! Book a table if you want to enjoy the food at the lovely terrace outside of the restaurant but if don’t, inside you will also enjoy a nice indoor A/C atmosphere!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

After eating in dozens of places in this region of Italy, I must admit that I was disappointed in this restaurant. We were not greeted (I had to run the hostess down despite the fact that she was just standing around and visiting with other staff), and staff was reluctant to answer questions about the menu. The food was average and pricey. My friends gnocchi was bland, and my steak was underdone (I am pregnant and cannot eat medium rare, unfortunately), even after I sent it back. I am guessing we just hit the restaurant or the staff on a bad day and that this was a one-off, as all of the other reviews look decent.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food! The place is very near the biggest shopping streets but hidden in a small alley. It is not a tourist trap and the food is of good quality. We tried to make a visit two times (in May) when it was fully booked outside (inside there were empty tables) so if you fancy sitting outside you might want to walk by earlier and book a table just in case.