“Home Sweet Home”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of MY MAGIC VENICE

master bedrooms
bathroom
decoration
outsite
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

taurus044
Morristown, New Jersey
“Home Sweet Home”
Reviewed 29 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Beautifully furnished apartment with a picturesque view of the canal. All the comforts of home are st your disposal. Beds and pillows were very comfortable, especially after a long day of walking. Location offered many restaurants, bars, bakeries, and mini markets. General manager was highly professional and compliant to our every need. Welcoming fruit basket and bottle of wine was delicious and greatly appreciated.

Tip: bring hangers for stays longer than 7 days.

Date of stay: March 2018
Michael M
Orlando
“Great location. very clean and excellent experience”
Reviewed 25 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here. Location was excellent, apartment was very clean and spacious. Host was very very helpful with all our questions. Located right by Margherita Square. Great view of the canal. Great restaurants and coffee shops nearby. Was able to walk to St. Marks Basilica. I was traveling with my wife and two daughters for the holidays and the apartment was ideal for our trip. I would highly recommend

Date of stay: December 2017
Your age range 50-64
labonnevi...
san diego
“Best rental group, best apartments and super professional.”
Reviewed 28 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I rented an apartment in Rome from mymagicrome for a month. I cannot believe how incredible my experience has been. Everything from the planning, arrival, airport pickup was perfect. The apartment, Silent Dream was as pictured and super immaculate. The property is situated within walking distance of all major tourist attractions in Rome, but in a spot that isn't too touristy near Campo Fiori.
I also stayed at their Venice property two times during my month visit. I couldn't believe how clean, well located and beautiful it was. Cristine, Karina and Fabrio have gone out of their way to make my stay wonderful. I can't wait to rent from them again. Next time, I want a month in their Venice apartment.

Date of stay: February 2017
29 Mar 2017
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your kind and lovely comment.. it was really a pleasure to assist you and we hope to see you again in our property!!
sincerely
My Magic Rome Team
Storey-My...
Pensacola, Florida
“Wonderful place and location”
Reviewed 29 August 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This place is located in a nice neighborhood and is half way between the train station and Main Piazza. You step out in the neighborhood square in the morning with a great food market. Lots of children, adults and older adults. This is living like a true Venetian!
The apartment is spacious and right on a nice canal. I loved having my coffee on the balcony in the morning while watching the boats go by with all the supplies for the city.
The young lady that checked us in was so pleasant. She meet us near the station and walked us to the apartment. She checked on us the next day and meet us the day we departed for the station. Very nice and always there to help us at anytime, we couldn't have asked for a better host.

Date of stay: April 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: being on a canal and having wi fi
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
21 Feb 2017
Thank you very much for spending your vacations in Venice with us and for your kind comment. We hope to see you soon again in one of our properties. Sincerely My Magic Venice Team
tsheltont
Houston, Texas
“Nice apartment”
Reviewed 5 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The My Magic Venice apartment on Calle de l'Aseo was a good choice, less expensive than a hotel room for two couples. The two-bedroom/two bath accommodations are nice, with a small balcony and a view of a small canal from the living room. Elena met us at our vaporetto stop and showed us to and around the apartment. It is quite near the lively Campo Santa Margherita. The only possible drawback is that it is pretty far from Piazzo San Marco.

Date of stay: May 2016
Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
21 Feb 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing