Two friends and I shared a room for three nights at the Hilton. One friend was on crutches, and we were thrilled to find that the hotel could accommodate us with a wheelchair with only a day's notice. The staff was helpful, courteous and professional. The views from the roof are unbeatable. The only consideration to keep in mind is that because the hotel is on Giudecca, it does require an extra boat ride to reach almost all of the sights. The hotel provides a shuttle but there can be a long wait time. Sometimes the shuttle has to leave some people behind if it is too full. All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton