Just stayed here with my teenage daughter for only 1 night and wish it had been longer!
It took a while for us to find the shuttle service to the hotel, but once we did, it was worth it!
The hotel is located on Guidecca Island, just across from Venice. It was nice to go back to our quiet hotel after walking around Venice with all the tourists.
Being Hilton Gold members paid off since they upgraded us to a beautiful suite that was incredible! We were also able to use points for the room, so I can't speak for the value since it's a high end Hilton.
We had a beautiful large living room, mini kitchen with burners and refrigerator, separate king bedroom and beautiful marble bathroom with lots of amenities! It was luxurious and the bed was very comfortable, especially for Italy where most beds are extra firm.
The executive lounge must have been closed for renovation, so they had a separate area in the lobby area sectioned off for us where you could get drinks, snacks, breakfast, and appetizers. Otherwise, it appeared that food and drinks were pretty expensive.
Every employee we met was very friendly and went out of their way to make sure we found what we were looking for. One even walked us to the Executive lounge from our building to be sure we didn't get lost.
The hotel is beautiful! There's a free boat shuttle that will pick you up and drop you off at 2 different locations on Venice every half hour or so.
A word of advice for those coming in by train (Santa Lucia station)...save yourself a lot of time and frustration by taking a water taxi, especially if you have luggage. It's not easy to find your way to the hotel by walking and while there are some signs, they can be confusing. You can take a vaporetto (public water taxi) for about 5euros to the other side of the island near Guidecca Island or to St. Mark's Square where there's another Hilton shuttle stop or you can pay a lot more to take a water taxi and just go directly to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA and Prestigia so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton