Barcollo - Venezia Erbaria
Open today: 8:30 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
nice local none tourist bar

Reviewed 8 December 2017
Mike F
Dublin, Ireland
Afternoon stroll and drink

A great wee find only a stones throw from Rialto. White wine €3.50 a glass, very quaffable and a... read more

Reviewed 18 May 2017

from US$ 104.90
from US$ 84.80
from US$ 30.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The waiter cheated us. We ordered two spritz and paid 7 Euro. The people next to us paid only 2.50 for one spritz. I asked the waiter for the reason and he answered that these people are his friends. I asked around: all locals paid 2.50, all tourists 3.50. Do not support fraud and avoid this bar!

kevin X, Direttore at Barcollo - Venezia Erbaria, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

I'm sorry but in the menu the price of the spritz IN THE TABLE is 3,50 if you ask someone you know all venice sell this from 4 to 6€ is very chip and I ask my emproyees and he tell me beacause is really my friend. I'm really sorry if you don't like this local but if you take the menu you can see the price if you take inside is just 2,50 but if you sit outside is 3,50 just €1 more

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Be very careful in this place. I ordered a bottle of cheap Pinot Grigio and when I went to pay the barman asked for 35 Euros. I queried the price and he said "okay, 25 Euros". This was still far too much for an average bottle of wine. There is a far nicer bar just across the street - best try there if you do not want to get 'ripped-off".

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Having scouted the Square and then walked over the Rialto we were looking for somewhere quiet for a mid afternoon snack/drink and came across this bar. WOW. The staff were so friendly (not a given in Venice), the food was great (small section of sandwiches but a large pasta specials board) and the drinks were well chosen and very well priced. Coffee/Wine/Beer or cocktails - everyone was catered for.

Do not miss this place for a daytime snack and drink - highly recommended. Can’t comment on the night activities though.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Nice little bar in an area that is touristy but not really a touristy bar. It seems to be more local. While the bar is fun, it is very rough and ready. If you want comfort and lets say a nice surrounding, this is not for you. If you want real and normal Venice, then give it a try. cool area. Cool open take away wine bar just around the corner. Staff good, toilet weird. Note hand wash basin outside of the toilet. Dont bother pumping the foot pump at the hand wash basin in the toilet, doest not work, but fun just to pump it...

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends liked this bar so much!!! They played such perfect music and were very friendly!!! We HIGHLY recommend this place, really... the other bars were so... SO OVERRATED... go here! Friendly guys!!!

1  Thank Emely R