1,161 results
All reviews the natural history museum train station grand canal la zucca quiet street san stae vaporetto stop steep stairs top floor yogurt dinner reservations water bus main attractions a wonderful stay breakfast room minute walk perfect place to stay away from the hustle and bustle
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just spent 2 nights at the lovely Ca’ San Giorgio in Venice. The hotel is in a fantastic location, with easy access to all the main sites (St Marks Square is a 20 min walk, the shopping district a 15 min walk and fish market a 10 min walk).

Our room (a standard double) was immaculate and very spacious with a comfortable large king size bed. The breakfast in the morning was from 8am-10am. There was lots of choice, including cold meats and cheese, pastries, toast, fruit, yoghurt, tea and coffee.

The staff were very polite and extremely helpful, nothing was too much. They had made a couple of restaurant bookings on our behalf before the stay, and arranged breakfast the morning we left as we were leaving before breakfast started. They were also on hand to offer suggestions of things to do around the city.

Overall we would 100% recommend staying at Ca’ San Giorgio and would not hesitate to stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harriet B
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the Altana Suite - comfortable, clean and spacious with everything you need.
Great location - nice and peaceful away from the crowds but central enough to get anywhere within 30 min walk.
Customer service excellent - very helpful with restaurant recommendations (La Zucca was fabulous).
Great value - would not hesitate to recommend and book again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely small hotel in a quiet area. It is situated in the geographical centre of Venice and so is an ideal location from which to explore this incomparable city. This is a city that repays repeat visits: this was my eigth and hopefully not the last.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2018

My 4th visit to Venice, my husband's 1st.
This place is the best accommodation I have stayed in Venice. I most certainly will be returning.
Huge, clean, comfortable rooms. Bathroom also very large with soft towels. Also eco friendly. Staff are very tentative and friendly. They even surprised my husband with a small birthday cake on the Saturday for his birthday.
No tea and coffee making facilities in the room, but upstairs in dining area there is complimentary refreshments, as well as a relaxing lounge area, downstairs, also offering the same.
Location is 5 mins from San Stae water bus stop, or about a 10-15 min walk to the bus/train station. About 10 min walk to the Rialto.
No through fare traffic with passing tourists as it is located down a lane that only leads to the canals edge.
Breakfast is freshly prepared, continental option. Breads, pastries, fruit, cereals, yogurts, cheeses and hams, plus a good selection of drinks.
Room has a hairdryer plus complementary shampoo and shower gel. Tv, and minibar/fridge as well as a safe.
#funat50

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tanmar35
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My wife's 4th time in Venice, My 1st for my 50th..
How would I rate this hotel???
Well we've stayed in some supposedly top quality places around the world... and some have fallen far short of expectations.
Ca San Georgio is stunning in all aspects.
No faults found by us.
My wife has said that this is the best hotel she has stayed in on her 4 visits to Venice.
The staff are attentive, polite and extremely helpful.
Breakfast is continental as would be expected.
Rooms are huge, beds are comfy and clean, bathrooms are also huge and clean.
As for the canal, yes there are boats running through the night, as there would be traffic on roads at home, during the day there are building works going on all over the city So, be realistic... Venice is a city that is fighting destruction against mother nature but with that said this is a jewel in the crown..
Thank you to the staff here, you have made my 50th birthday memorable.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple