Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Reviewed 30 July 2015
Sam D
Sarasota, Florida
via mobile
Amazing leather goods store!

Reviewed 23 June 2013

from US$ 232.40
from US$ 80.20
from US$ 180.10
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

I was here with my fiancée and the lady who helped us was so friendly. We ended up buying a nice handbag. Neither of us like to shop, but she made the experience very relaxing and was easy to speak with. She ended up giving us a wonderful recommendation for a restaurant later in the day. Overall a true five star review.

1  Thank Sam D
Reviewed 12 September 2013

This is the only shop I found with unique pieces that are truly made in Italy. The shop owner was very helpful and told us everything there is to know about the purses- where they were made, which materials etc. The quality of purses is excellent. I will return to this shop whenever I come back to Venice.

2  Thank GrisGrisNewYork
Reviewed 23 June 2013

This store has some of the coolest purses I have ever seen. All of them are Italian brands, made in Italy. They also carry an assortment of Brics luggage. My boyfriend bought a nifty carry on to help me haul back all my new stuff to Canada.

The coolest items? Purses by Gianni Segatta and GABS. They have a purse style by GABS that converts into 3 different looks. They also have some wallets. The purses are beautiful, lots of different colours.

Also, the woman who manages the store was so nice and helpful. She picks out all the products in the store. I'm not planning on coming back to Venice anytime soon but I wish I could come back just to shop at this store. It was fabulous and unique!

3  Thank ahrc86