Arlecchino Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$ 289
US$ 222
Priceline
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 303/night.

US$ 392
US$ 382
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 498/night.

Ruzzini Palace Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$ 890
US$ 253
US$ 1,072
US$ 510
  • Restaurant
All reviewsno elevatorcanal viewrialto bridgeexcellent locationjust returned from a two nightarriving latecroissantssmall canalsan marcospacious roomfirst floorplenty of hot waterhammarks squareminutes walk awayvenetian experiencequiet hotel
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I booked This hotel through booking.com and paid the full amount. I received an email to say that my card details were wrong and to update. When I checked my bank statement they had already taken my money.
And then cancelled my room.
After a few weeks they said they never received the money. But when I asked had they checked their bank statement. They had not.

Awful management and it was booking.com that finally paid me back not the hotel. Even though it was the hotel that took my money.

Be very careful when booking this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Lynette T
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights.. very friendly staff.. room was lovely with a view of the canal from the balcony.. lovely breakfast included and the price per night was very reasonable!! Would recommend!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a typical Venetian hotel. Clean rooms with great view of the canal, good wifi and good housekeeping. Only drawback is their is no lift and you need to carry all your luggage up the stairs. Good breakfast and it’s very centralised excellent reception staff.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a two night stay in Venice. Below are the pros and cons for this hotel
Pros
Spotlessly clean, big one this for me!
Superb location, right in the middle of everything but up a quite alley so you don't get masses of noise.
Comfortable bed!
Good shower with plenty of hot water!
Good choice for continental breakfast, cereals, toast, croissants, ham, cheese etc.

Cons
Difficult to find in the dark! Not the hotels fault! Obvious once you've found it, but a bit if an initial challenge.
The lack of staff after 7 could be a problem I suppose, but wasn't an issue for us although this is the only reason I have dropped a star. We arrived after 7 but were able to gain access via the intercom.

If you are the type of traveller who requires constant staff attention then probably not the place for you, but if you want a quiet clean comfortable room in a fab location then this could be for you!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Oh goodness...where to start...

I am not the type of person to give a bad review and I always try to find the silver lining, but this hotel has seriously challenged me!

Yes, the hotel is a 5min walk from Saint Marco's and right in the shopping district. Yes, some of the rooms do have great canal views.
Yes, the rooms are traditional.
Even considering this, I would not stay at this hotel again.

We had issues right from the beginning with booking a room where we were charged for two rooms and refused a refund. Luckily we had Mastercard on our side who fought the battle for us.

Our room was right on the top floor which is great if the hotel has a lift! Carrying bags up 4 flights of stairs without any help is really not fun! I felt really sorry for my mom and ended up carrying all our bags up and down the stairs. They really need to either get a lift or get someone to assist guests in carrying their bags. I really don't know how older guests would manage.

I'm not too sure what we did to upset the receptionists so badly, but right from the get go they were very snappy, irritated and I felt like apologizing every time I had a question.

Breakfast...oh...breakfast. Downstairs in a stuffy little "restaurant". Dry bread and tons of cake, it became the war of the fruit and yogurt. Come down too late and you would not be granted your wish of a fruit or yogurt...and DON'T DARE ASK! THE ANSWER IS NO! Well done to all the other guests who managed to beat us to it. As they say...the early bird catches the worm!

Reception closes after 7pm every day. Trying to check in after that will not go down well. I had come to the rescue of a couple who were standing outside with their heavy bags not being able to get in. The gentleman and the restaurant really doesn't care about the hotel guests and makes it very well known.

I would definitely look for a hotel within this location, but next time I'll be sure to give this hotel a skip!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family