Hotel Al Gazzettino
Arlecchino Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$ 336
US$ 135
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 160/night.

US$ 322
US$ 309
US$ 358
US$ 242
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 276/night.

US$ 290
US$ 234
Hotel Messner(Venice)
US$ 156
US$ 90
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 122/night.

Novotel Venezia Mestre(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
US$ 110
US$ 218
US$ 195
  • Restaurant
US$ 857
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsno elevatorcanal viewrialto bridgeexcellent locationcroissantssmall canalside streetshort walksan marcospacious roomfirst floorhammarks squareper nighta wonderful staysmall hotelyour luggage
Reviewed 30 January 2017

I stayed at the hotel Al Gazzettino with my partner for four nights, and I was absolutely delighted with the stay! The location is amazing, and is right beside San Marco Square, as well as the Rialto Bridge. There are so many great restaurants and cafes nearbye, and you can literally walk in any direction when you leave the hotel door and have an exciting and unique experience. The staff were so friendly and helped with any problems, and the room was spotless every day. The room was designed with very authentic looking Venetian wallpaper, and the bathroom had an amazing shower. Also, the bed was very comfortable. For the price I paid, I was pleasantly suprised with the service I recieved.
If I ever come back to Venice again, this is the place I will stay!

Room Tip: We stayed on floor two, and it was perfect!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan O
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Going to Venice, I was adamant about having a Venetian hotel and not some chain hotel I could stay at anywhere in the US and I got that here! Staff was fabulous and our room was great. We were on top floor with no elevator but I knew that when I booked. Its Venice - if your expecting a modern building you are completing missing out on Venice! The entrance was on a little side street that was right by a canal not far from the Rialto Bridge and St. Marks Square. Cute with a great location! Bed was comfy, Wifi was reliable, nice mini fridge and the hotel is very well kept. The front desk is not manned 24hrs but we never had an issue and whenever we entered or left, the person at the desk always greeted us. All in all, a great stay!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Very good! A bit noisy sometimes because the walls and floors are vert thin but no noise from outside (quiet neighboorhood and good windows). No breakfast possibilities but typical venetian rooms, very clean and modern bathroom.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2016

The room was clean and large enough. Helpful staff, perfect location for planning your time efficiently. They were very responsive and detailed when we needed help with transportation. No elevator, so if you are afraid of stairs, contact the hotel beforehand.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel in September. The location was good but thats the only positive point. We had to carry our luggages to the last floor using stairs as the hotel doesn't have elevator! Our room was really old looking and dirty. They even didn't bother to change the toilet seat after a decade of use!!
During our stay we usually couldn't find anyone at the front desk!

Oh forgot to mention that there was a big silverfish in my towel! Great surprise!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple