2,214 results
All reviews welcome drink eggs cooked to order piazzale roma glass of prosecco complimentary buffet nespresso machine train station every evening beautiful hotel water taxi canal view minute walk pastries the entire staff stayed longer lounge area our honeymoon
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel, located close by not right next to the heavily foot trafficked parts like realto brige and pl. roma. The service was amazing, from the welcome drinks, and food happy hours to the departing gifts, and the service with a smile and hospitality everyday. We even got to enjoy the complimentary guitar concert on Saturdays. The rooms were comfortably size by European standards. The hotel isn’t big but good sized for Venezia.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Rooms were large, beautiful and clean. Gorgeous, peaceful garden for breakfast and happy hour. The very best breakfast that I’ve ever had at a hotel. I also loved the location. It is far enough away from all the mass of tourists.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

My partner and myself stayed at this hotel for two nights. I booked this hotel purely based on the reviews on trip advisor and it lived up to every expectation if not more. The staff, in my opinion, were the best I have experienced in any hotel over the world, they were so friendly and welcoming and nothing was asking too much. We arrived at the hotel a few hours before check in was available but they offered us free hospitality drinks and snacks whilst we waited, the staff then allowed us to check in a couple of hours early which after a long journey was great. Breakfast was lovely and there was a great variety, there was also amazing dinner snacks available complimentary between 6-8 which was such a nice touch and very delicious. I am so glad that this hotel is out of the main centre, I think the hotel is in a perfect location and would advice anyone to not stay right in the centre as it’s very busy and I think would be a bit much. We loved taking a stroll into the main part or getting the ferry, it’s all part of the Venice experience. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Venice and would definitely advice you to go by reviews, we all know what we are talking about ☺️

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mandyyy777
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Just returned from a 12-day multi-city Italy trip that covered much of the country north to south. Hands down our favorite hotel during the entire vacation was Hotel Moresco and it's clear why it's rated #1 in Venice. From the courteous, professional staff to the Italian charm of this initimate boutique hotel it has so much to offer. We were greeted promptly by Marina at check-in and were pleasantly surprised to find our rooms available at an early hour. We had a complimentary welcome drink in their nice garden and were soon escorted to our rooms which were very modern, clean and comfortable. The hotel is conveniently located just steps away from the central tourist areas but doesn't feel congested or overcrowded with tourists. The spread of the breakfast buffet was second to none and Michele's service during our stay ensured that everything was just right. Thank you so much Hotel Moresco for the great experience; we will definitely plan to stay here again on our next visit to Venice.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ajay R
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We had stayed here 2.5 years ago, and decided to stay again - they did not disappoint! The service is top-notch, the snacks and refreshments are delicious and well-presented (24/7, by the way), and the canal views from the room are perfect! Can't wait for our next visit!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple