Alcyone Hotel
Hotels.com
US$ 229
US$ 213
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 279/night.

US$ 296
Hotel Messner(Venice)
US$ 179
US$ 103
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 138/night.

US$ 358
US$ 282
Arlecchino Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
US$ 126
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

US$ 280
US$ 240
Official Hotel Site
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 267/night.

US$ 333
US$ 255
US$ 218
US$ 195
  • Restaurant
All reviewswifi connection was pooreuropean continental breakfastroom and en suiteroom sizes arebreakfast was pretty basicrialto and st marks squarelobby areathe hotel is perfectly locatedyogurtshort breakpiazza san marcofew minutes walksmall canalshampoomeats
Reviewed 19 June 2009

First of all we wanted to have a room for non-smoker...we came in and it was totally stinky after cigaretes.Room and bathroom were absolutly too small ! You cant move comfortable. Shower was dirty. I think they didnt clean it after previous guests. Under the shower was a lot of hair. We were afraid to touch what ever. On the one of the pillows was an old blood...It was really disgusting....Something about service in this hotel? I think they dont care about guests comfort. Service is rude. A specially the blond recepcionist. She wanted that we will leave the hotel as fast as possible. She didnt say ''bye'' and nothing. Its also a problem to speak with them in english. For a breakfast we got many sweet things but just a few hum and cheese, and no fruits and no vegetables.
Pictures in internet dont tell a true about this hotel. So what can I say more? I would never recomend Alcyone Hotel!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2009

Despite advising the hotel of a late arrival, we were overbooked. It wasn't just us either, there were other people arriving at the same time in the same predicament. They put us in a sister hotel - the Belle Arti which was in a far less convenient location, and was terrible. The night manager was useless, as was the day manager the next morning - they were arrogant and smug, knowing that they had deliberately overbooked us in order to fill the Belle Arti. Their email confirmation for the Alcyone said " let us know if we can do anything to make your stay more comfortable" that's a joke. They didn't even offer to help us transfer to the Belle Arti, some 15 minutes away in a poor location. Smug and arrogant management - avoid all the hotels in this chain.

Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SidJamesUk
Reviewed 4 April 2009

It was 2 years ago I was in Venice and now that my associate is travelling there again I am prompted to write this brief review/warning. STAY AWAY. This is hotel HELL if ever there were such a thing. 1.Smell is terrible. 2.Room is small (and I live in Japan so I am used to small rooms)3.Shower was dirty, I think, because from what I recall, I did not use it (and yes, I bather regularly).4. And to top things off there were countless bugs in varying shapes, sizes and colors crawling from a hole above my bed. This was a nightmare. Could not have been worse.

So, just in case that was not clear - DO NOT STAY HERE. Please, for your own sake - stay away.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled on business
2  Thank losttravelerTokyo
Reviewed 1 April 2009

This without a doubt the Worst Hotel we ever stayed at.
The reception staff was extremely unfriendly.
The room was small, The bathroom was no larger than a closet
There was a very unpleasant odor.
The place was infested with bugs.
We visit Venice from time to time but will never again stay at this dump.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kats9
Reviewed 26 February 2009

with all due respect to previous reviews, please consider that this hotel has just re-opened after a complete refurbish. The location is the same (duh!) and it's just great: right by campo san luca, between rialto and san marco.

the rooms are quite small (as usual in venice), but everything is brand new, very nice and very clean. the picture on the site is the style of i think all the rooms: red and gold. three floors with no elevator. breakfast room quite small (can sit about 15 people). staff very friendly. I would recomend it without any doubt (if the elevator is not a factor) to anybody.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business