“Fantastic Fantasia ”

Ranked #559 of 1,519 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 46
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Castello
Description: This restaurant serves typical venetian dishes for lunch and dinner. we serve also homemade pizza with fresh ingredients, and the availability to serve food for celiac, on reservation. Is possible to book tables inside and outside of the restaurant. Possibility to view italian football matches and champions league.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Wow, what a meal! The service was amazing and very hospitable, definitely a friendly atmosphere. This is the place to go if you’re looking for authentic Italian food with a unique recipe for a traditional dish. If you’re just visiting Venice, this is a must-stop!

2  Thank AmesUSA

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Cosy restaurant with a very friendly atmosphere, and welcoming staff. The food is very good also. I recommend it.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing fish soup, packed with a variety of fish and shell fish. Service was slow but that was because the soup was fresh my prepared.
Will go back. Only downside was, like most things in Venice expensive.

1  Thank John G
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Our lady at our hotel told us about this gem in Venice and it was by far the best pizza my friend and I had on our trip! The staff were really lovely as well!! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

After over a year we found ourselves again in Castillo district, and found Fantasia Restaurant, that we liked before. Last byear we particularly liked pizzas here.They
are still exceptional, but this time I found a dish I will come to eat again. It’s fish soup, that was tremendous! Big, tasty, full of all seafood. I really recommend to come here and try it!!