This was my second time in Venice, first time at Hotel Hesperia.
- Great location, very easy to find, 5 minutes from train station S.Lucia closest Vaporetto S Marcuola
- Staff were lovely, very friendly and helpful
- We got a standard room for 75€ (for 2 of us) I requested a canal view when booking and the hotel happily obliged, the view was just beautiful from the window, since the canal beside the hotel is smaller it's a lot less noisy than the grand canal
- Room was clean, beautifully decorated, with modern facilities. Even though it was freezing outside the warm stayed warm all night
- Buffet breakfast was amazing, substantial - croissants, bread, toast, juices, fruit, yoghurt, tea, coffee, cheese, ham etc, kept us going all day!
- WIFI rate in the hotel is outrageously expensive (10€ an hour) one could argue that you shouldn't be on the internet if you're in a city as beautiful as venice, but sometimes it's useful for looking up last minute things, and for a hotel at this price I would expect free wifi...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HostelWorld and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Hesperia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Hotel Venice