This was my second time in Venice, first time at Hotel Hesperia.
- Great location, very easy to find, 5 minutes from train station S.Lucia closest Vaporetto S Marcuola
- Staff were lovely, very friendly and helpful
- We got a standard room for 75€ (for 2 of us) I requested a canal view when booking and the hotel happily obliged, the view was just beautiful from the window, since the canal beside the hotel is smaller it's a lot less noisy than the grand canal
- Room was clean, beautifully decorated, with modern facilities. Even though it was freezing outside the warm stayed warm all night
- Buffet breakfast was amazing, substantial - croissants, bread, toast, juices, fruit, yoghurt, tea, coffee, cheese, ham etc, kept us going all day!
- WIFI rate in the hotel is outrageously expensive (10€ an hour) one could argue that you shouldn't be on the internet if you're in a city as beautiful as venice, but sometimes it's useful for looking up last minute things, and for a hotel at this price I would expect free wifi...More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included