3,045 results
All reviews rialto bridge great location canal view water taxi st marks square deluxe room rooftop bar small canal san marco hotel restaurant marble bathroom central location pastries loved this hotel would highly recommend this hotel breakfast was included nice breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel ,Friendly staff ,very good coffee and breakfast
We was very satisfied with this hotel,location and an amazing service They also sent us to and super delicious restaurant. As in the front desk for help

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank pedersensissel
SplendidVenice, Direttore generale at Starhotels Splendid Venice, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear pedersensissel,

many thanks for staying with us and for leaving such a high rating.
I am very glad to read that your stay has been memorable and I would like to assure you that I will definitely address your useful feedback.
I do hope to welcome you again soon at Starhotels Splendid Venice.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel was faultless. The staff were all so polite and helpful. The decor was gorgeous. Bedroom and bathroom very comfortable and well equipped. Everything was clean. The restaurant was excellent. The location perfect. View from window like something from a story book.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank nutbrown5

Dear nutbrown5,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at Starhotels Splendid Venice.
I am thrilled to hear that your experience was excellent and I assure you that I will be definitely sharing your nice words with the staff.
It would be a real pleasure to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

It was a nice hotel, with very attentive people working . Close to everything you can want. Room spacious and beautiful.
The outside smoking area can use a chair or two for comfort as well for guess, “ it will be nice an appreciated.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Monica U,

thank you very much you for staying with us and for posting your nice comment.
I am glad to hear that your time here was well spent and that you particularly enjoyed our central location.
We do hope to have you again soon at Starhotels Splendid Venice.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Just returned from this hotelfrom a three night stay , I would rate it 5*
We had booked a groupon deal and on arrival at our allocated hotel ( not this one ) it was terrible so my husband went on line and booked this one and then called them as it was almost midnight to make sure we definitely had a room.
From this moment everything was excellent the night receptionist sorted a lovely room for us , we arrived rather weary about 0040 and the relief on seeing how nice it was ,and he was very welcoming.
All staff were very pleasant and helpful.
Rooms beautiful and immaculately clean.
Brilliant location.
Breakfast lovely.
Drinks in bar reasonable for a city centre hotel.
Couldn’t fault and would highly recommend and will do so
Thank you so much for getting us a room so late it was very much appreciated
Amanda and Chris Lloyd

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Hoofhead,

Many thanks for posting your lovely words about your recent experience at Starhotels Splendid Venice.
I am thrilled to hear that everything has met your expectations and that you truly enjoyed our reception staff, the comfort of our rooms, the location and our breakfast offer.
Also, it will be my pleasure to share your appreciation with the staff, which I am very proud of.
We look forward to have you here again for your next visit to Venice.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent hotel where the location can't be faulted.

It's right in the heart of San Marco with both the San Marco piazza a few mins walk and the Rialto bridge another few mins in the opposite direction.

We had breakfast here on both days and the staff were very efficient.

Reception staff we found were very friendly and spoke great English.

Got a great deal for two nights on this hotel so made the experience all the better.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear BrownandHoneybear,

Let me thank you for choosing Starhotels Splendid Venice and for sharing your experience.
I am very glad to read that you truly enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
I would be pleased if you would consider another stay with us in the next future.