2,998 results
All reviewsrialto bridgegreat locationcanal viewwater taxist marks squaredeluxe roomrooftop barhotel restaurantsan marcosmall canalmarble bathroomcentral locationpastriesloved this hotelwould highly recommend this hotelbreakfast was includedfew minutes walk
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

What more could you want from a hotel - spotlessly clean, perfect location and the biggest, comfiest bed we have ever had a the luxury of sleeping in.
We did not make the breakfast so cannot comment - couldn't resist the multitude of pizza shops!
5 minute walk to San Marco and 10 minutes to Rialto bridge - easy to find.
Decor of hotel was beautiful if a tiny bit tired looking ie. Scuffs on floor and a few marks on stools/chairs - doesn't bother us though! Just well used!

We had a standard room and it was larger than we were expecting after reading some reviews - if the bed was normal sized the room would have been bigger but we would much rather trade free movement space for a ginormous bed!

Wouldn't stay any where else in Venice, wouldn't even look!

Thank you for exceeding our expectations and making our first visit to Venice truly incredible.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank benandholly0813
SplendidVenice, General Manager at Starhotels Splendid Venice, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Dear Benandholly0813,

Thank you very much for choosing us a place to stay in Venezia and for taking the time to leave your lovely review.
I am very pleased to hear that your time at Starhotels Splendid Venice was well spent and I would like to assure you that your important feedback will be taken into high consideration in order to improve the quality of our product.
I do hope to be welcoming you back soon on our romantic city.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Just arrived back from a delightful stay at this fantastic hotel based perfectly in the middle of Venice. It's location makes it perfect for visiting San Marco Square, Palazzo Ducale and Basilica di San Marco which are just a 5 minute walk away. The hotel has lovely rooms and a very good on site restaurant, would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to a canal facing room.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shaznaz2015
SplendidVenice, Direttore generale at Starhotels Splendid Venice, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2016

Dear Shaznaz2015,

Many thanks for posting your lovely words about your recent experience at Starhotels Splendid Venice.
I am thrilled to hear that everything has met your expectations and that you truly enjoyed every single moment of your stay.
Also, it will be my pleasure to share your appreciation with the staff.
We look forward to have you here again for your next visit to Venice.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 22 February 2016

Thank you Gloria for taking such fantastic care of us during our stay this past Week. Although we were only there for 1 night, we felt welcomed and enjoyed every minute of our stay. If you go…make sure and get a Bellini at the bar…it was a work of art! The rooms are so comfortable and beautiful,.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
SplendidVenice, Direttore generale at Starhotels Splendid Venice, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Dear lcwickstrom,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at Starhotels Splendid Venice.
I am thrilled to hear that your experience was excellent and I can assure you that I will be definitely sharing your beautiful words with our guest relation Gloria, and the rest of the team.
It would be a real pleasure to welcome you again in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I hadn't been too impressed when looking for a hotel in Venice as we weren't too keen on the old Venetian decor of some of the hotels, they looked dark and small. However we were pleasantly surprised with this hotel.

Our room was spacious, light, and felt very luxurious. It was clean and had everything we could have needed.

The only thing we would have changed is the breakfast. The American breakfast was very basic and poor quality, however I have a feeling this is not the fault of the hotel, but merely the Venetian take on an American breakfast. There were some nice pastries on offer.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Cesca10,

I do hope to be welcoming you back soon on our romantic city.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Navigating the small streets was a challenge however when you get here it is worth the walk. Centrally located and tastefully decorated it is a treat. The food is good and the staff friendly. The rooms are a good size and the shower a decent strength.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear John R,

I am thrilled to hear that your experience was excellent and I assure you that I will be definitely sharing your nice words with the staff.
It would be a real pleasure to welcome you again in the future.

Best regards,