I travelled with my mum to Venice for her 80th birthday and to start a Mediterranean Cruise. We stayed in the Westin Europa which provided the most wonderful start to our holiday. A little tricky to find and involved humphing a suitcase over a bridge and along little allyways but it was worth it. The hotel was lovely, right on the waterfront. We had a room with juliet balcony, a stunning view and enjoyed watching the gondoliers and cruise ships and architecture from the comfort of our very comfortable room. It was appropriately traditional european style rather than the more modern Westins we have stayed in in N. America but the same comfy beds!!
The management had even put a lovely birthday cake in the room for our arrival. A very nice touch.
The room was lovely, the staff were very helpful and we loved our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin