My wife and I recently spent three days at the Westin Europa & Regina in Venice. In short, our stay was magnificent! In particular, the staff was warm and attentive, even in the face of what was a very busy week for them. My suggestion is to stay in the newly renovated section of the hotel--the refurbishing has been done exceptionally well. We stayed in room 619 which faces the Grand Canal and the Santa Maria della Salute basilica--a fantastic room with a great view. My final suggestion is that you show the staff the kindness you seek--and they will return it manifold!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin