We recently stayed to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary , the front desk reception was poor we were sent (not escorted to our room) and we had been given the wrong keys. The staff were very flustered because a large wedding monopolized their attention .The service did improve somewhat after the lengthy wedding (3days) .
I realize that Venice is inured against many problems but with some exceptions the reception staff were off their game.
We had a room with a spectacular view 556
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly, Prestigia and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin