Stayed at the Westin Europa & Regina Hotel in Venice for 3 nights from 18 April in a beautiful canal view room with large private balcony on the third floor. It was superb and the location, just a few minutes walk from San Marco Square was excellent. Standing on the balcony overlooking the water traffic on the Grand Canal was sensational. Could have stayed there all day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ostrovok, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin