We just got back from a trip to Italy and I can say that our stay at the Westin Regina Europa was the highlight. To say that it is an oasis is an understatement. The moment we arrived we were greeted by the day front desk manager. He made sure we were okay from our journey, got our bags whisked away and then personally took us to our staggeringly wonderful room. From that moment we were really on vacation. The beds were great. The room was in excellent condition. And the room was QUIET. Nice thick walls so you could really sleep. The manager is doing something right because the employees were always trying to help and things always got done quickly. The housekeeping staff was fantastic! I wish I could remember the name of the manager but if you show up, he is the bald guy that is asking you if you need an umbrella or a suggestion for a restaurant. Which brings us to the concierge staff. They seem to take a real joy out of guiding you. And the location is truly stunning, It is hard to describe how magical it is to be able to look out your window onto the Grand Canal or wait on it's own private dock for a water taxi. This hotel combines the best of old world charm and elegance with modern convenience and amenities. Even the gym was nice. My only problem is that the food and drinks in the hotel are all so very expensive. It would have been nice if there was a way to get a cup of coffee in the morning that would not set you back 8-9 dollars. And the cheapest breakfast was around 40 dollars. But, the fact is that you can just roll outside and get coffee and a cornetto just outside and the staff is incredibly helpful in helping you find the type of restaurant that fits whatever budget you are feeling at the moment. I have never given a 5 star review before but this is deserving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin