Ca dei Fuseri B&B
US$ 360
US$ 285
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Locanda ai Bareteri e B&B Allegri(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$ 128
US$ 303
US$ 234
Priceline
US$ 296
US$ 216
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 255/night.

Ruzzini Palace Hotel(Venice)
US$ 942
US$ 277
US$ 230
US$ 179
  • Restaurant
US$ 267
US$ 257
Novotel Venezia Mestre(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$ 174
US$ 109
Arlecchino Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$ 309
US$ 180
Priceline
All reviewssingle roomrialto stopcroissantsprivate bathroomeach morninggreat locationnight's sleepfew minutes walktop floorstefanodirectionskeyspiazzamuranosinkloungeboat
Reviewed 22 March 2012

My first B&B and I am now spoiled. Loved the comfort and soo clean!! We had our own bathroom ensuite. The host were very nice. There are 3 flights of stairs to climb so it may be difficult if you have huge suitcases. The walls aren't soundproof, so bring earplugs if you're a light sleeper. The location is wonderful and the morning breakfast helped place a nice welcomed touch.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Great location and atmosphere. Friendly staff who allowed to check in at 3am at late notice(at a cost) which was great as our rural timetable was out.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2011

Be prepared for stairs, as previous reviews state. Only affected me upon first arrival and last departure (with my luggage), and those times when I forgot something and had to go back up to my room. Plan well and it isn't really an issue.

Stayed there as a solo budget traveler in June 2010 (late review!), and found the rate, location and amenities, including air conditioning and mini fridge, very convenient. Very close to San Marco Square, Rialto Bridge and La Scala. My single room was very clean, had sufficient space and storage. Breakfast was delivered each morning.

No problems communicating with the owner prior to my stay or with staff during my stay, even despite arriving later than I planned and not being able to call.

I definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2011

Just a warning that the b&b is at the top of a no elevator building. 43 stairs to get to the top! I found it ok most of the time but it did get a little tiresome after a long day but the staff did help me with my bag.
I arrived very early and the staff were kind enough to hold my bags until it was time to check in. And i got great instructions on how to get to the b&b from the train station.
The b&b is perfectly located. Right in the middle of Rialto bridge and San Marco Square. It was really easy to get o from the station. a good starting off point to wondering the streets of Venice.
The room was very nice and very clean. The only problem was my room was next to another bathroom and it was a little noisy.
Has free wifi which worked really well.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2011

Really excellent customer service, we arrived three hours later than we had expected to, but still felt welcomed. Great location, right in the centre of Venice. There was nothing really to fault about the Ca dei Fuseri, if you're looking for a B&B in Venice this one is pretty much perfect and we thought that that it was good value. Some really nice touches as well, we were served breakfast on the roof terrace and the room was charming. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple