“CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Brew Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Castello
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I went last evening for an aperitiv plus tramezzini.
At the moment of the bill (€22.00)
The bar-tender kindly said he could only accept credit-card payments for amount above 30€,because the owner has decided so....
I dind’t complain because the person with me took immediately the cash out but this is NOT acceptable in the year 2018.
There is law that says that you MUST accept credit-cards payment,with no minimum amount....

1  Thank Alberto S

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

After roaming around Venice, we asked one of the locals a good place to have a bite for lunch and recommended us this place. The place is small, but my God- their porchetta sandwich (tramezzini) is soooo good, we had to get another order. They’re not pricey either and the staff is great. I will definitely make it a point to stop by here for a sandwich, espresso or local beer the next time around!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Good drinks, great choices of snack, nice atmosphere, cool staffs.
We didn't see any turists but lots of local clients.
Fair price considering its location (steps to st marco)

I Do Recommend It.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Found this small place in the vicinity of San Marco Square!! Served well, food was great and staff was friendly:)

Reviewed 14 November 2017

We stopped here for lunch and it was simple and delicious. I had turkey and it was the perfect amount for lunch. And the prices are so reasonable!