All reviews comfortable beds ham visit venice town teas bicycles cheese
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Unfortunately, the restaurant was closed the day we arrived, but they upgraded our room for free. Parking was free. It was quiet and had a large bathroom with a combination jet tub and shower. Breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

This was a really great place to stay.
Tidy, clean and a reasonable price.
All the staff were very helpful, especially the reception staff.
Yes, there are some rules, wear a cap in the pool,etc. But it helps them keep the pool clean and other, bigger hotels don't even bother to have their pool open this time of year!
Nice and quiet,beast to fine (we walked from the airport - I wouldn't recommend that, but we liked it)
Just down the road, a wonderful gelato place, with lovely staff and further along an amazing Mexico restaurant.
I would definitely come here again.
Thanks so much

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Stroppy manager on reception who demands payment of the tourist tax before you've even got a key. Everything is too much trouble for him. The pool is a joke, they surround it with plastic cordons and insist you wear a plastic hair net and buy it from reception (1.50 euros) along with payment for a pool towel (2.50). Never normally write reviews but for this place I'll make an exception. Avoid.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is bike friendly and we found the staff attentive enough. Yes, the rooms have not seen a designers' touch since 1972, but we could have lived with that since it is a non-smoking hotel on our route into Venice. What will wake you up at 12:30 AM in the morning (like me currently) to write a review is that the hotel sits above a disco. That's right, the thumping beat of a bass will accompany you throughout your "restful" night. Ridiculous. I let our tour company know it was unacceptable. Any room on the first floor 100-160 will vibrate with dance sounds until 3:00 AM if you are here over a Saturday night. Not recommended at all.

2  Thank Suxie22
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is quite nice. They gave as a big room (for European standards) with comfortable beds. Breakfast was really nice and they lent us bicycles for free so we could ride around town. Swimming pool and sauna are also nice. What struck us, however, is the never ending list of rules and warnings: "don't go to the pool without a swimming cap", "be advised that breakfast includes only what is on display on the buffet and all else should be paid separately", "we do not replenish the breakfast buffet so if you come down late it's on your own risk"... all these make people uncomfortable. When the lady offered me a coffee on the breakfast room I even hesitated to accept it. In the end espresso, cappuccino, tea and other hot beverages, tho not "on display", were free, they did replenish the buffet and no one used swimming caps. So they have all this signs just to bug guests!
But other than that it's a nice hotel and if I'm back to Treviso I'll seriously consider booking it again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family