“New, modern apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

drp58
Lethbridge, Canada
“New, modern apartment”
Reviewed 3 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I stayed at the Santa Sofia Apartments for a week in April. I had booked the Duomo Apartment, but as I was staying a week, I was given the Orto Botanico apartment, which is about 20% larger. The building is a 15-20 minute walk from the train station, and just on the edge of the old town. I believe these apartments are very new; I would have guessed that I was the first guest, but some of the dish soap had been used, and the cutting board showed a little use. Otherwise, I could have been the first tenant. The apartment was spotlessly clean. All of the appliances are first-rate; there are even Grohe fixtures in the bathroom. There is a lot of storage space for those staying for an extended period. The building is very quiet. There is some street noise which ends by eleven or twelve o'clock, but the building itself is a silent as a tomb. There is a small grocery store on Via Santa Sofia, and a COOP and a PAM just a little farther away. The apartment is ideally situated for visiting the old city. I had a problem one night when my access code failed, but Sara responded to my text immediately with a new code. The only negative comment I can make is that the bed is not well padded; it is very firm. But that is just a personal preference. I would certainly recommend the apartment for convenience, cleanliness, silence, and modernity.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
7 Dec 2017
Dear Guest! Wow, amazing review thank you so much! We are very glad everything was appreciated. These words give us the strength to keep up with our job! Hope to see you back soon :-)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing