“Excellent variety of flavours ”
Review of Gelateria Friso

Gelateria Friso
Ranked #155 of 1,115 Restaurants in Padua
Description: Gelateria Artigianale Di Produzione Propria Gelati Granite Torte Gelatoe Semifreddi Coppe Da Passeggio
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Just across the street from St Anthony's Basilica. Wonderful array of flavours. Licourish especially interesting! Open early evening just right for checking out when taking a stroll.
Best gelato I had on my visit to Italy... and I tried a few!

1  Thank Joanna B

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Had a compete with 3 scoops. All we're delicious and reasonable price at 3.5euro. I tried the licourish flavour which was quite strong. I love the melon, banana and my favourite pistachio! Highly recommend.

1  Thank Joanna B
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Friendly, smiley service and tasty ice creams - lemon, milk and yoghurt - sat outside near the Santo. When my younger daughter dropped her ice cream, much to her distress, the owner noticed and immediately replaced it! What amazing customer service! Thank you.

1  Thank KBF2013
Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

We were recommended by former workmates to try an ice cream here. We enjoyed lemon, milk (fjord di latte) and yoghurt flavours, all of which were delicious. When our younger daughter dropped her ice cream, the owner noticed she was upset and immediately gave her a new one, free of charge, quite unexpectedly. Thoroughly recommend!

1  Thank Francesco F
Reviewed 19 September 2015

I was in Padova on a summer day and being a fan of Italian ice cream anyway, I had my share at 4 different locations. While none of the 4 gelatos was bad, I found only one to be excellent.

It is Gelateria Friso, where I would return for more. I tried their strawberry, aswell as mango and papaya flavors. The ice cream tasted nothing less than perfect, it was fruity and perfectly creamy, still it didn’t melt right away. The cone was crispy and had a fantastic taste as well. Friso was also one of the cheaper options (well, the difference is only half a Euro, but still).

The gelaterias I’ve tried in Padova, in order of preference