“Best sushi in Padova! ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

A couple of weeks ago we had dinner at sushi Kai. We took the ‘all you can eat’ formula. It was very good value for money! Everything we ordered was delicious! You should definitly try the weekly special. The quality is high and the service is super friendly! The owner gave us a fortune cookie after dinner . Loved it!

1  Thank Eline V

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

The food is really good there. The price is also good, not too expensive even tho the food is in a really good quality. The waitresses are really friendly and the food is fast at your table. You should go there! !!

1  Thank Maximilian B
Reviewed 19 September 2017

The various sushi dishes were very well prepared and presented. The eat as much as you can option at 24 euros was excellent value. Waiting staff were very friendly and happy to advise on dishes.
The restaurant is well laid out with a traditional Japanese feel and has a pleasant atmosphere and next time that I am in Padua I will certainly eat there again

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Terrible experience. In the 28 mins we were there we had 5 different waiters of which 4 did not speak English (which is OK and has not been a problem before). They left our softdrinks on the table without removing the cap and we waited several times for them to take our order. Without any confidence that this establishment could provide a proper service we decided to leave. I am astonished that the service was this poor when there was only one other table besides ours. Not recommended for their service, they probably make nice sushi but we will never know...

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

First, I thought it was nothing special, but after eating the first piece of my Philadelphia Roll and having some smalltalk with the very friendly waitresses, I was impressed. I took the "all you can eat"-option and I recommend you to do that too. You will want to order something else, I promise. And this Sushi Boat for 2 people was excellent. The dishes are worth the price.

Nice greetings from Vienna, Austria