“Good selection of vegan options”

Pizzeria Ristorante Al Carmine
Ranked #59 of 1,035 Restaurants in Padua
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

It is indeed nice to walk out of the restaurant and feel satisfied. This was felt at Al Carmine.

My partner chose this restaurant due to the fantastic vegan options on the menu. The pizza was good and the service was friendly cheerful and pleasant.

I have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant for an enjoyable and easy meal.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Al Carmine can be just the right place for you if you are looking for a good pizza in a casual and non pretentious place. A lot of local clientele. Good prices. They have gluten-free options. Many varieties of pizza. Unlike other reviews, I found the staff really friendly and fast. Good prices. Nice terrace outside.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

My daughter had been searching for gluten free pizza and pasta and then we found this place! Delightful staff, funny and helpful, wonderful selection of gluten free pasta and pizza and the staff were so helpful. One of the staff kept us laughing the whole time, he was great. This place is highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 14 October 2016

I found this cute pizzeria on my way back from sightseeing and as I was starving, I asked for a very meaty pizza. I finally got their "Vivaldi" which was served quickly and it was simply perfect!
The staff spoke good English and they helped me with with their selection of wines. I got a fantastic red wine which was one of the best I ever tasted in Italy!
Their espresso at the end simply culminated a marvellous dinner!
What amazed me the most was the very affordable prices. Excellent wi-fi also!
I wish there was such a perfect pizzeria near where I live!

Reviewed 6 October 2016

When I was here I dont known about GF, so I tasted tuna. It was not bad, but a portion too small for that price. Maybe eat pizza here is better choise. The waiter was not very polite and I waited a bill quite long