“Perfectly cooked meat”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

A really good priced meal out in Padua. My only criticism was the over use of olive oil poured over everything- it was a very green tasted oil. I had to use the bread to soak it up - then discarded the bread
Fantastic wine and service
Meat was cooked to perfection

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We discovered it accidentally because we were staying in the hotel nearby. The first evening we got an amazing seafood pizza - calamari, octopus, shrimp, you name it, for a low price. The dough was terrific, it was oven-baked and absolutely not cheesy or greasy.
We came back the next evening and had delicious gnocchi with baby lobsters and pasta with seafood, spectacular!!! Loved, loved, loved their food!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We were staying nearby and it was cold and raining and we wanted a
local restaurant . This is a pizza restaurant so my mistake was to order veal with mushrooms and roast potatoes . It was not good . The potatoes were not cooked fresh but reheated . The mushrooms were canned not fresh . My partner had pizza which was good but again canned not fresh mushrooms .
The restaurant was busy with locals mostly having pizza . The service was good . We would probably return for pizza but most pizzarie use fresh local products as opposed to canned . I should have stuck to pizza in a piazzeria

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank mikeddie1987
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We selected this restaurant having seen other reviews and noted it was a short walk from our hotel. It was quiet when we arrived but got busier as the evening progressed. The menu has wide choices. It is in Italian but the friendly waiters were very helpful. They were happy to serve prosecco and wine in little pitchers. All food is very fresh and served hot. Very relaxed time. Both evenings we were tempted by the desserts cart which they bring to the table. Free taster dish and also a free after dinner liquor. We just felt we should return the second evening as we knew we would be well looked after. Do go- we are sure you will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank philosIsleofMan
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The reception at my hotel suggested this restaurant and I had a great meal at this place . The restaurant is famous for pizzas however I opted otherwise so I ordered octopus salad a mixed salad and veal with mushroom sauce with a glass of cabarnet sauvingnone house wine , food was excellent and so was the red wine . I could say that this was the best meal I had in Padua during 5 days of stay . This excellent meal was for € 32 , a pizza meal will be much cheaper .

Date of visit: October 2017