“Tasty!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2017

OK we were in Italy so why did we chose an Indian Restaurant? We had been travelling and were tired and my husband found that this restaurant was near our hotel and had great reviews. He was right.
We had a lovely meal. we were given Indian bread and dips while we waited for our meal ; pakora and onion bhajis to start which with the dips were good.
I then had lamb dopiaza which was excellent, very tasty. My husband lamb rogan josh which he enjoyed. We also had rice and cheese nan.
My husband wanted a grappa to end his meal so I had a pistachio kulfi.
After paying the bill we were given an Indian liqueur.

1  Thank Taxidevil

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Home from home typical, authentic food.Best Indian food we have had in Italy! We ordered roganjosh and punjabi daal to die for, along with naans and rotis. We are very fussy about our food and this was top notch. For desert try the kulfi and the kheer, the prices were around €10 per dish which is very cheap. Very friendly service. We will definitely come back next time in Padua.

1  Thank Raman S
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Authentic Indian flavor and spices . Normally in Europe most of the Indian restaurants are adapted to European tastes but this was authentic and very good taste ..the servers were very helpful . Would love to go back again !!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This place came highly recommended by friends but for some reason I waited a year before trying it. That was a huge mistake. This restaurant was phenomenal. My wife and I started to order too much food and the waiter correctly gave us a heads up, so you know they are not just about getting the biggest check from you. My wife and I raved about the foods for days afterwards and will be back soon. Not too hot spicy but very flavorful spicy. I can't recommend it enough.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place and food is delicious. Service is at high level! Fully recommend to visit while you are in Padova.

superrajan, Proprietario at Buddha Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear guest,
We thank you very much for your ricent visit to the Buddha indian Resturant and for your valuable feedback.
Looking for the pleasure to welcoming you back soon.
Best regards.