All reviews private terrace jacuzzi tub train station sized room junior suite the hotel staff walk into town pastries excellent choice beautiful hotel continental breakfast big bathroom per day stayed here for nights comfortable beds city venice
Reviewed 27 May 2017

My husband and I visited Padova for a long weekend to celebrate our anniversary and decided to spoil ourselves with the junior suite...the beautiful terrace and jacuzzi tub made our stay absolutely heavenly!
All the attractions were in walking distance from the hotel and the staff was very welcoming. Two thumbs up for the breakfast as well--there was a huge variety of foods and the garden setting was a nice touch. Grazie mille Hotel Patavium!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KFortunata
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Excellent boutique hotel with nice interiors, large, comfortable beds and good sized room. We had access to a private terrace which was a nice surprise. The breakfasts were plentiful, with lots of choice and good coffee to boot.

Location is good - not far from the station, a good distance to the centre, but still relatively quiet at nights.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

what a beautiful hotel ....
the rooms are big and very clean
staff is so friendly and very helpful we got so good advices on what to see, what to do and where to eat
a hotel which we definitely would go back

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anita R
Reviewed 23 December 2016

This hotel was a great surprise for me. Reception has been welcoming attitude and obtain vital information of their stay and the city. The interior is new and clean. Rooms are spacious and well-maintained. Bathroom large and spacious and high quality sanitary ware. Breakfast is excellent and generous. You're in the Old City, although not in central point, but quiet area and ten minutes walk to main points. I use to visit Padova every year so I believe I found a fix place to stay in the future.

Room Tip: trust the owner. he will give you the best room avaiable
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Danutzu
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed for two nights only, but those were the best two nights of my trip! The room was not super big, but big enough, the bathroom had one of those rain shower heads and there was a small balcony to sit outside. Everything was nice and clean. The hotel is close to the station, but in a street that's not that busy and the windows are well insulated, I didn't hear any traffic noise whatsoever.
Breakfast is good, but a bit strange, there's just one big table and everyone sits around it. There is fresh fruit on the buffet, which is always a plus.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo