All reviews private terrace jacuzzi tub train station sized room junior suite the hotel staff walk into town pastries excellent choice beautiful hotel continental breakfast big bathroom per day stayed here for nights comfortable beds city venice
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Excellent boutique hotel with nice interiors, large, comfortable beds and good sized room. We had access to a private terrace which was a nice surprise. The breakfasts were plentiful, with lots of choice and good coffee to boot.

Location is good - not far from the station, a good distance to the centre, but still relatively quiet at nights.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

what a beautiful hotel ....
the rooms are big and very clean
staff is so friendly and very helpful we got so good advices on what to see, what to do and where to eat
a hotel which we definitely would go back

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anita R
Reviewed 23 December 2016

This hotel was a great surprise for me. Reception has been welcoming attitude and obtain vital information of their stay and the city. The interior is new and clean. Rooms are spacious and well-maintained. Bathroom large and spacious and high quality sanitary ware. Breakfast is excellent and generous. You're in the Old City, although not in central point, but quiet area and ten minutes walk to main points. I use to visit Padova every year so I believe I found a fix place to stay in the future.

Room Tip: trust the owner. he will give you the best room avaiable
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Danutzu
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed for two nights only, but those were the best two nights of my trip! The room was not super big, but big enough, the bathroom had one of those rain shower heads and there was a small balcony to sit outside. Everything was nice and clean. The hotel is close to the station, but in a street that's not that busy and the windows are well insulated, I didn't hear any traffic noise whatsoever.
Breakfast is good, but a bit strange, there's just one big table and everyone sits around it. There is fresh fruit on the buffet, which is always a plus.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank ownadventure77
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Hotel Patavium was not my first choice when researching Padua hotels but our travel dates gave me few options. Instead of going with a "4 star" hotel, which I find in Italy really doesn't mean a thing, I chose the "3 star" Patavium and am glad I did.

Questions abound from the look of the exterior of the hotel, which is an easy 15 minute walk from the city center. The lobby area is small but sufficient and looks to have been remodelled in the last few years. We were travelling with another couple, one staying on the 1st floor and another room on the top floor, which I highly recommend as its extremely quiet. Both guest rooms were large with firm beds, nondescript furniture and spotlessly clean, as were the bathrooms. The first floor room had an enormous balcony with dismal views of the buildings behind but still quiet and a pleasant place to sit. The 4th floor room, again, had a balcony but facing the road made it a little less usable. The a/c worked perfectly and was extremely quiet. I didn't try the jacuzzi tub in the tub/shower combo but the rain head shower worked well. The shampoo/conditioner choice is poor so bring your own, if possible. Breakfast was average but since my idea of breakfast is a good cappuccino it was perfect.

We were in the city to sightsee and the Hotel Patavium was a perfect choice for us. The rooms were functional and well laid out. Its not a luxurious hotel but a fine spot to drop your bags, sightsee and get a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple