“Amazing location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lorraine...
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing location!”
Reviewed 7 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The apartment is homely with plenty of space for our family of four. The location is incredible, being so close to the chair lifts and it’s view of the Matterhorn. Like other reviews, the furniture and style has a rustic charm but it has everything you need and there are so many restaurant nearby.

Stockholm
Reviewed 12 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

27 Mar 2018
INGRID, I AM AMAZED BY YOUR REVIEW!
I answer to your observations by points:
1) the kitchen is small but it is photographed and it does not include a dishwasher: please read the description you have not read;
2) the hot water of the apartment is supplied by a boiler of 80 liters to 60 degrees as in all holiday homes in Cervinia, because the whole Breuil Cervinia is not served by gas (mixed with cold water, 4 people can take a shower) and then it still warms up.
Now I have something to say: you left a filthy house, in fact the cleaning company asked me for a triple the price even if I did not charge you!
I consider you a bad host that I do not recommend to anyone!
Thanks to all my guests I have good / very good reviews of my apartment.
PS: your negativity is due to the horrible weather during your holidays: wind, cold, closed ski facilities etc ... BUT I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!
timgreen5...
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Great location with rustic charm”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We stayed for UK half term week in an apartment in Condo Montabel. As an experienced family skier I have found that things are made so much easier when you get the right location and this property delivers that in a big way. The condo front door can be no more than 30m from the Cretaz chairlift with a ski hire shop and the Breuil-Cervinia ski school under the accommodation on the ground floor. The ski pass office and meeting point for lessons are also right next to the chair lift. Whilst being in a quiet location you are also a 2 minute walk to many of the resorts bars, restaurants and shops and a 5-10minute walk from the supermarket. The apartment itself had a good size living/dining area with 2 bedrooms having a double bed and a pair of bunk beds. The sofa provided a further fold out bed if required. The kitchen was quite cramped but had everything you would need for self catering. A nice touch was that the owner had left some groceries in the cupboards (presumably from previous occupants) so tea/coffee sugar were available along with a bottle of wine some olive oil and other condiments. I understand some people may be a little squeamish about using food stuff left behind but for us it was clear that some thought and consideration had gone into making the apartment feel like a home. The apartment had a number of individual pieces of furniture and a selection of books (Italian) which gave it a rustic charm. The owner communicated well with us and met us at the apartment to show us around and hand over the keys. We found her to be polite and accommodating. We had a small problem on the first night with a window shutter and reported this to the concierge Ms Beatrice. The owner contacted us and assured us that it would be taken care of. First thing in the morning (Sunday) a handyman arrived and fixed it. I cannot fault the manner in which both the owner and the concierge dealt with us during our stay.
If you are looking for the convenience of doorstep skiing in a beautiful location this is certainly one to consider.

Your age range 50-64
2 Mar 2017
Hi Tim,
thank you for your review on my apartment.
I am glad that you and your family enjoyed in Cervinia.
Only one clarification on your review: food supplies are packed and are a gift for the host and, in particular, for children (milk, biscuits, fruit juices).
I really hope to have you as guests next year and I hope to stay in touch with you.
My best regards,
Cinzia
katematth...
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous location, great little apartment”
Reviewed 4 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We had a great stay in this fantastically located apartment - with kids, it was great to just cross the road and be at the Cretaz chairlift. Wonderful views from the balcony, and plenty of room compared to some apartments in the main bedroom. We really appreciated the tea, coffee, pasta, tomatoes, wine, beer, oil, vinegar etc.....made us feel very welcome! Great responsiveness both from the owner and concierge in advance of and throughout our stay. With hot water and 5 people, have showers not baths and spread them out a bit! We would definitely come back again.

5 Jan 2017
Dear Kate,
I'm very glad you and your family have had a nice holiday!
I hope to have you as my guests again next year!
My best regards,
Cinzia
zrxdkRobe...
Singapore
“Great location!”
Reviewed 11 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

The appartment is situated so nicely, just in front of two skilifts. Restaurant, ski school and ski equipment rental all in the same building.
Our children (one skiing and one snowboarding) love it to be there.
Very nice warm welcome with some food package, also common requirements for cooking all readily available.
The apparment is very homey, okay some furniture (chairs and table) a little old and fragile. Matrasses old, and water heater requires managing your requirements.
We intend to come beck next wintersport vacation to this apartment again.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
13 Jan 2016
Dear Robert and family,

it was a pleasure having you as guests and I really hope that next year you will come back!
Thanks very much for the good review.
See you soon,
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing